Military Service

no you supported runes lie by trying to divert attention from it.

Therin lies your dishonesty.
It's liberal dishonesty.

I diverted attention? So to avoid admitting you lied you make shit up??

So far you have continued to claim I have lied and that I am a liberal. You have no evidence for either claim. And now you want to cover it by claiming to know the intent behind my posts. lmao

I diverted attention? So to avoid admitting you lied you make shit up??

So far you have continued to claim I have lied and that I am a liberal. You have no evidence for either claim. And now you want to cover it by claiming to know the intent behind my posts. lmao
I said rune lied, you defended his lies.
You are clearly a fanatical liberal totalitarian.

Well well well!!
Here to mouth off but incapable of backing up your claim that GWB went AWOL to avoid deployment to Vietnam!

Shithead; back up even one of your statements with a link, and I will flood the board with proof of mine. Until then, you just just a ranting liar to be ignored.

I said rune lied, you defended his lies.
You are clearly a fanatical liberal totalitarian.

How did I defend his lie? By correcting the confusion between desertion and AWOL?

Quit mumbling around and making these bullshit accusations and give a post # where I lied.

Shithead; back up even one of your statements with a link, and I will flood the board with proof of mine. Until then, you just just a ranting liar to be ignored.

How about you back up your claims and accusations towards me? Or are you admitting you're just a ranting liar to be ignored.

Why don't you just goggle AWOL and see what comes up....

as a matter of U.S. military law, desertion is not measured by time away from the unit, but rather:
  • by leaving or remaining absent from their unit, organization, or place of duty, where there has been a determined intent to not return;
  • if that intent is determined to be to avoid hazardous duty or shirk contractual obligation;
Schooling you is really a plesure.

He said that AWOL and Desertion are not the same thing. And somehow you schooled him on that? Please tell us how?

Are you claiming that they are the same? If not, then he was correct.

Rune made a very specific allegation that GWB went AWOL to avoid service in Vietnam. THAT, by definition is an accusation of DESERTION....

Going AWOL (Absent WithOut Leave), UA (Unauthorized Absence)

with the intent to avoid hazardous duty,( ie, service in Vietnam) would be considered "desertion"

You can't satisfy both conditions as Rune stated....that is,

1...leave your place of duty and
2...leave to avoid service in Vietnam.....

and be AWOL

Rune made a very specific allegation that GWB went AWOL to avoid service in Vietnam. THAT, by definition is an accusation of DESERTION....

Going AWOL (Absent WithOut Leave), UA (Unauthorized Absence)

with the intent to avoid hazardous duty,( ie, service in Vietnam) would be considered "desertion"

You can't satisfy both conditions as Rune stated....that is,

1...leave your place of duty and
2...leave to avoid service in Vietnam.....

and be AWOL

He joined the Guard to avoid duty, then for whatever reason, he wasn't made to fulfill his obligation to the Guard. It isn't desertion. It isn't AWOL, it s being a Fortunate Son!

Which statements?
I have backed up my claim that John Kerry went to congress and stabbed his men in the back.

He observed baby killing!
But as an officer he did nothing to stop it.

Clearly a poor leader.
A proper officer would have provided guidance and leadership preventing such behaviour.
But he watched, took notes and then went to congress and blamed his men!

All historical fact.
You can watch the hearings!

So what would you have me provide as evidence?
You never saw the Kerry hearings?

You made your claim about GWB first.
Show the proof that he went AWOL to avoid going to nam.

I will then post the video of John Kerry turning his coat on his comrades.

Which statements?
I have backed up my claim that John Kerry went to congress and stabbed his men in the back.

He observed baby killing!
But as an officer he did nothing to stop it.

Clearly a poor leader.
A proper officer would have provided guidance and leadership preventing such behaviour.
But he watched, took notes and then went to congress and blamed his men!

All historical fact.
You can watch the hearings!

So what would you have me provide as evidence?
You never saw the Kerry hearings?

You made your claim about GWB first.
Show the proof that he went AWOL to avoid going to nam.

I will then post the video of John Kerry turning his coat on his comrades.

How about showing where I lied? Can you manage that one yet, numbnuts?

He joined the Guard to avoid duty, then for whatever reason, he wasn't made to fulfill his obligation to the Guard. It isn't desertion. It isn't AWOL, it s being a Fortunate Son!
That was not runes allegation, he said GWB went AWOL to avoid being deployed to Vietnam.
He hasn't supported that claim.

Can you prove your claim that GWB joined the TANG to avoid duty?

Isn't service in the NG duty?
Now you are contradicting yourself!!!
I don't know what you are going on about!

I suppose that is one thing we have in common!!
You don't know what you are talking about either!

How about showing where I lied? Can you manage that one yet, numbnuts?
Did so already, you are a dishonest deceitful liberal fanatic obamacultist and will keep asking the same question over and over again?
I refer you to the answer I gave.

Back