Mina - 12b Banned 1 Month

I wasn't a witness to any of it, so I cannot pass any judgement.

There's nothing to judge. There's only the factual results and the events that led to those results.

Join the NPA!

6jtuo2.gif

There's nothing to judge. There's only the factual results and the events that led to those results.

Join the NPA!

6jtuo2.gif
I don't think refusing to abide by one of Damos dumb, arbitrary rules is necessarily either a reflection on character or on writing ability.

I never suggested the ban was unwarranted in light of the established rules of the board.

My point from the beginning was a ban like that isn't always a reflection on the value of a poster'scontributions.

I have never tried to weaponize the 12b rule to get rid of anyone.

I don't think refusing to abide by one of Damos dumb, arbitrary rules is necessarily either a reflection on character or on writing ability.

I never suggested the ban was unwarranted in light of the established rules of the board.

My point from the beginning was a ban like that isn't always a reflection on the value of a poster'scontributions.

I have never tried to weaponize the 12b rule to get rid of anyone.

Disagreed. Dumb or not, unfair or not, the rules were known to all upon registration. It goes to character to knowingly continue to break them upon notification of a violation.

Agreed bans aren't always a reflection of the value of the poster's contributions. I was banned from my own complaint thread. I disagreed with the decision but accepted it because it's not my forum. I visit here for free. :)

Doing the 12B dance is an interesting strategy game akin to chess. I've even "weaponized" it as a bet where the loser would have to publicly commit a 12B violation against the winner. So far only one taker, Truth Detector, but I don't expect him to pay up since he's "confused" about what he was betting upon. Also, there's a fair chance he'll be dead by the time November 2024 rolls round. LOL

only woke progressive shit tards would turn an idiot that can't follow rules into a martyr :laugh:

so smart. so dreamy. so sad they were banned. :laugh:

Correct.

Thanks. goat is obviously a sock; no one comes to JPP and immediately knows all the players unless they've been here recently. Yurt was last here in 2019. Who do you think goat was before he became "goat"?

You're free to hate me, Lig. I don't know what drives your anger, but I hope you find peace.

Her name is Minty.

only woke progressive shit tards would turn an idiot that can't follow rules into a martyr :laugh:

so smart. so dreamy. so sad they were banned. :laugh:

Pedo Don is a traitor and should be hung for it. He won't be so Americans will have to be satisfied seeing everyone under him who was involved will face justice. Worse for them if, while waiting for trial, the WSE's blow up another daycare center.

https://www.dhs.gov/publication/reference-aid-us-violent-white-supremacist-extremists
Violent White Supremacist Extremists (WSE) are defined as individuals who seek, wholly or in part, through unlawful acts of force or violence, to support their belief in the intellectual and moral superiority of the white race over other races. The mere advocacy of political or social positions, political activism, use of strong rhetoric, or generalized philosophic embrace of violent tactics may be constitutionally protected activities.

6h8th1.jpg

Her name is Minty.

Real name or her Amazon name? I know her as Life is Golden, Lig for short.

Old Username New Username Date Changed Changed By
America First Abrams Life is Golden 22:20, 13th February 2019 Life is Golden

America First America First Abrams 14:20, 21st November 2018 Life is Golden

The Great Trumpkin America First 22:31, 7th November 2018 Life is Golden

Stargazer The Great Trumpkin 18:16, 14th October 2018 Life is Golden

Trump Diva Stargazer 17:13, 8th August 2018 Life is Golden

Of course it isn't her real name.
She first posted here as Mint Julip while posting elsewhere as Minty.

Of course it isn't her real name.
She first posted here as Mint Julip while posting elsewhere as Minty.

Mint Julip would have to be another account since her username history doesn't reflect "Mint Julip".

I didn't really pay attention to Damo's grievances. The little bit I read of Mina was head and shoulders above TDAK, Voksrock, PMP, Truth Deflector, et al. whether or not I agreed without everything Mina wrote.

Mina directly refused to obey rule 12b and asked Damo to permaban her.
I don't think she will return.

Mina directly refused to obey rule 12b and asked Damo to permaban her.
I don't think she will return.

Which, if true, is an emotional reaction on her part. She responded to Damo in an irrational manner and, if she chooses to not return, I suspect it will be for irrational reasons.

Just because a person is smart doesn't mean they are mentally healthy AKA rational.

She was never at Amazon. Too dumb. lol

Mint Julip would have to be another account since her username history doesn't reflect "Mint Julip".
MintJulep was my username when I started posting on message boards back in the 90s and thru the years. The name was never Minty, it is what people called me. I never used that name here. Only a few here knew me by that name and the cunt wasn't one of them.

Back