Mina - 12b Banned 1 Month

Hello Dutch,

Permabans are fine with me. Nothing could prevent someone from coming back in another sock from another source and device anyway. All it does is says it's going to take extra steps and that old handle can't be used again. If the individual wants to change their behavior the new sock can stay. If they break the rules again, the new sock gets permabanned.

All it's doing is saying OK these few things will not be tolerated.

My view is any argument is hurt, not helped, by going personal. But if it were not for the personal content, the traffic on this site would be 5-10% of what it is now. It's all the personal interaction that keeps the traffic up.

If one wishes to limit participation to just the political discussions it must be accepted that one will have to sift through a lot of interpersonal content. That's the deal. It gets easier when the participants who become obsessed with personal grudges to the point where they want to break the few rules are prevented from continuing.

Your first paragraph is resignation yet punishment regardless of the results. I'm the opposite; why punish people if the results don't change?

People going personal in an argument are usually admitting they've run out of intellectual ammunition.

My favorite example:

Your first paragraph is resignation yet punishment regardless of the results. I'm the opposite; why punish people if the results don't change?

People going personal in an argument are usually admitting they've run out of intellectual ammunition.

My favorite example:

[video=youtube;L_B8joWR8BY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_B8joWR8BY

His first paragraph says noting of the kind, you mentally challenged dork. He said you in order to circumvent the sock system you have to buy a new computer an move to another state.

Better just to join another site, like I did.

I didn't really pay attention to Damo's grievances. The little bit I read of Mina was head and shoulders above TDAK, Voksrock, PMP, Truth Deflector, et al. whether or not I agreed without everything Mina wrote.

Still, rules is rules. Can't give someone a pass on a blatant violation simply because they aren't as big of a douchebag as those you mentioned.

Mina crossed the line from rationality into irrationality with her posts. Do you think she was rational in her comments about 12B and adhering to warnings?

Still, rules is rules. Can't give someone a pass on a blatant violation simply because they aren't as big of a douchebag as those you mentioned.

Mina crossed the line from rationality into irrationality with her posts. Do you think she was rational in her comments about 12B and adhering to warnings?

I think the rule about pedophilia comments is preposterous in light of the fact that blatant racism and anti-semitism are openly welcomed and allowed - so I never begrudged anyone who flipped the finger at the arbitrary 12b rule, and part of me even respected them for it, to be honest.

I think the rule about pedophilia comments is preposterous in light of the fact that blatant racism and anti-semitism are openly welcomed and allowed - so I never begrudged anyone who flipped the finger at the arbitrary 12b rule, and part of me even respected them for it, to be honest.

then you need to go fuck yourself.

this is why you are a moron. pedophilia is a million times more of an issue than two adult individuals making decisions based on racist beliefs. be happy - it means you also are free to continue to be a bigot

Rules is rules. You're arguing for the breakdown of order simply because you dislike the results. Isn't that what Trump did on 1/6?

now I see why you liked Mina's posts......you should copy him......to be honest......

Rules is rules. You're arguing for the breakdown of order simply because you dislike the results. Isn't that what Trump did on 1/6?
I am not saying the rules shouldn't be followed or enforced. I registered on this website in 2006, and have never been banned. So obviously I follow rules.

I am just saying that particular rule looks preposterous in light of the rampant racism and death threats tolerated on this forum.

I am not saying the rules shouldn't be followed or enforced. I registered on this website in 2006, and have never been banned. So obviously I follow rules.

I am just saying that particular rule looks preposterous in light of the rampant racism and death threats tolerated on this forum.

Dealer's Choice. :)

I just follow the rules too.....although I've been known to push the envelope a bit to test limits. :)

Regardless, Mina broke the rules, was warned about it (twice I think!) and then taunted Damo to ban her. That's as fucking stupid as goat taunting Damo on Lig's thread causing Damo to close it. Rules is rules.

Dealer's Choice. :)

I just follow the rules too.....although I've been known to push the envelope a bit to test limits. :)

Regardless, Mina broke the rules, was warned about it (twice I think!) and then taunted Damo to ban her. That's as fucking stupid as goat taunting Damo on Lig's thread causing Damo to close it. Rules is rules.
The rules aren't up to me, clearly.

I attempt to judge someone on the substance of their posts, not on whether they got on Damocles' bad side. I actually tend to pay very little attention to those posts arguing about who broke which rules.

The rules aren't up to me, clearly.

I attempt to judge someone on the substance of their posts, not on whether they got on Damocles' bad side. I actually tend to pay very little attention to those posts arguing about who broke which rules.
Agreed. We all agree to the rules upon registration.

Good about judging but Mina didn't get on Damo's "bad side". She repeatedly broke the rules and then flaunted it. IMO, it was very irrational for her to behave that way.

Typically, I'd expect an intelligent person like to to have better self-control. Maybe she was stressed or in pain, IDK. Regardless she was given amply opportunity to back off and cease breaking the rules. She chose to flaunt breaking the rule. Her choice.

Agreed. We all agree to the rules upon registration.

Good about judging but Mina didn't get on Damo's "bad side". She repeatedly broke the rules and then flaunted it. IMO, it was very irrational for her to behave that way.

Typically, I'd expect an intelligent person like to to have better self-control. Maybe she was stressed or in pain, IDK. Regardless she was given amply opportunity to back off and cease breaking the rules. She chose to flaunt breaking the rule. Her choice.

I wasn't a witness to any of it, so I cannot pass any judgement.

Back