Mina - 12b Banned 1 Month

I don't know. All I know is he's a paranoid liar scared shitless of being revealed. He also hates Jews and believes they were behind 9/11.

I've been posting on boards with Yurt since before Bush got elected.......he's the one who invited me to JPP.......I have goat on ignore.......he is not Yurt......anyone who thinks he is has never read a Yurt post.......

You are a sock, aren't you Yurt?

Agreed but thanks for dodging the questions. Asking off-topic questions in place of answering questions is a sign of guilt.

Why do you think I'd answer your questions when you've been disingenuous with me, Yurt?
Obviously you have never read a post of the real poster Yurt. I have and there are no similarities between the writing styles. I am fairly good at identifying writing styles and seeing tells.

It is not the same person. Once again, you're jumping ass first on a bandwagon and parroting a lie just because the Doxxing Cunt regurgitated it. Facts be damned. Your credibility is zero.

I've been posting on boards with Yurt since before Bush got elected.......he's the one who invited me to JPP.......I have goat on ignore.......he is not Yurt......anyone who thinks he is has never read a Yurt post.......

Thanks for the info. I don't know Yurt except by reputation. Whose sock do you think goat belongs to?

Obviously you have never read a post of the real poster Yurt. I have and there are no similarities between the writing styles. I am fairly good at identifying writing styles and seeing tells.

It is not the same person. Once again, you're jumping ass first on a bandwagon and parroting a lie just because the Doxxing Cunt regurgitated it. Facts be damned.

Your credibility is zero.

Correct.

Thanks. goat is obviously a sock; no one comes to JPP and immediately knows all the players unless they've been here recently. Yurt was last here in 2019. Who do you think goat was before he became "goat"?

You're free to hate me, Lig. I don't know what drives your anger, but I hope you find peace.

Dude, I speak 3 languages fluently. You're still working on English. We have a pod of interpreters working on all your posts.

ws1V4Ki.png

It is not the same person. Once again, you're jumping ass first on a bandwagon and parroting a lie just because the Doxxing Cunt regurgitated it. Facts be damned. Your credibility is zero.

I thought Yurt was pretty cool.

is it the consensus of anyone who's actually read a Yurt post or just the idiot amazonerds who came after he left......

We were all here when Yurt/YaYa was. He spent months being enraged for being thread-banned from Jade's recipe discussion, because he wouldn't stop fighting with Domer. Guess whooo he blamed? Goat calls Phantasmal "Rana." Only someone who's been here for a long time would know her by that name.

Did Domer get permabanned or something? Haven't seen him in a long time.

Back