Mina - 12b Banned 1 Month

Came as a surprise to me too, but oh well...

She spoke the same meaningless gibberbabble as any other liberal on here does, but she apparently thought that being very wordy about it made her more intelligent... Meh.

Really?

So every, single person on here who calls themselves 'liberal' speaks in meaningless fashion?
That means that you have read EVERY, SINGLE post made by EVERY, SINGLE liberal here.
Otherwise, you could not accurately make such a statement.
(Or you are just lying - but it cannot be that now...can it?).

Wow...you must have no life whatsoever - apart from hanging out here.

Sad.

Bye now.

Which, if true, is an emotional reaction on her part. She responded to Damo in an irrational manner and, if she chooses to not return, I suspect it will be for irrational reasons.

Just because a person is smart doesn't mean they are mentally healthy AKA rational.

Or maybe she just does not like to follow rules that he/she does not agree with.
Just because someone does not like to follow a rule does not automatically make them mentally 'unhealthy'.
To me, I respect people more whom do not follow rules they do not like...especially if doing so hurts no one but themselves.

Only the weak follow rules they do not believe in (not that I am calling you are or are not 'weak').

MintJulep was my username when I started posting on message boards back in the 90s and thru the years. The name was never Minty, it is what people called me. I never used that name here. Only a few here knew me by that name and the cunt wasn't one of them.
Thanks.

Which of the few told her or was it general knowledge on your thread or something like it?

Or maybe she just does not like to follow rules that he/she does not agree with.
Just because someone does not like to follow a rule does not automatically make them mentally 'unhealthy'.
To me, I respect people more whom do not follow rules they do not like...especially if doing so hurts no one but themselves.

Only the weak follow rules they do not believe in (not that I am calling you are or are not 'weak').

That’s on her. She agreed to the rules just like everyone else.

It’s not just “does not like to follow a rule”, it’s the irrational extreme to which she took it. Or can you logically explain why a person would burn a bridge over such a matter?

That’s on her. She agreed to the rules just like everyone else.

It’s not just “does not like to follow a rule”, it’s the irrational extreme to which she took it. Or can you logically explain why a person would burn a bridge over such a matter?

Because posting here meant less to her than following a rule she did not agree with.
That's my guess.
I have done it myself, several times.

And agreeing to the rules when you signup means nothing, imo.

I almost NEVER read the rules when I sign up (of course...I read them here.).
Why?
Because I cannot be bothered.
If I break a rule, I will get a warning.

If I do not read the owner's manual of the car's/truck's/motorcycle's I have owned?
I sure as shit am not going to read the rules of a chat forum.
Life is too short.

Last edited:
Because posting here meant less to her than following a rule she did not agree with.
That's my guess.
I have done it myself, several times.

And agreeing to the rules when you signup means nothing, imo.

I almost NEVER read the rules when I sign up (of course...I read them here.).
Why?
Because I cannot be bothered.
If I break a rule, I will get a warning.

If I do not read the owner's manual of the car's/truck's/motorcycle's I have owned?
I sure as shit am not going to read the rules of a chat forum.
Life is too short.

Looked like a meltdown to me.

Thanks for that little confession about character.

That's on you.

Again, that's your choice and the results are on you. Yes, Life is short.

Looked like a meltdown to me.

Thanks for that little confession about character.

That's on you.

Again, that's your choice and the results are on you. Yes, Life is short.

Confession about character?

LOL.

Outside of this place - ;) - the day I feel compelled to read all of the rules on nothing, kill time, chat forums is the day I consider putting a bullet in my brain.
That would be like reading the entire label on a bottle of water...boring and totally unnecessary.

But, whatever floats your boat...so long as it hurts no on else.

You done with me on this yet?

Confession about character?

LOL.

Outside of this place - ;) - the day I feel compelled to read all of the rules on nothing, kill time, chat forums is the day I consider putting a bullet in my brain.
That would be like reading the entire label on a bottle of water...boring and totally unnecessary.

But, whatever floats your boat...so long as it hurts no on else.

You done with me on this yet?

General lack of integrity and honor. Mostly seen in young people but also in older disreputable people.

General lack of integrity and honor. Mostly seen in young people but also in older disreputable people.

(apparently not)

:laugh:

So a) you think that not reading the rules on a nothing, chat forum (besides this one - of course) that is usually filled with mostly trolls means that someone lacks 'honor'? That is one of the ways you determine such a thing in another person?

Perhaps you should be made aware of another term...'anal retentive'.

And b) you decide to make me aware of this in the form of an ad hominem attack...which in and of itself shows a lack of honor (i.e. acting like a troll)?

School is in.

Next time pal?
If you are going to try and make a point about 'honor'?
Try and not do it whilst acting in a dishonorable/hypocritical fashion yourself (i.e. in the form of an ad hominem).
Your point would carry a LOT more weight.

Also - a comma should go after 'older'.

School is out.
No need to thank me.

We are done here as clearly you are a troll.
And I try not to waste time on trolls.

Bye now.

The NPA stands against perm bans.

6jseb4.gif

Stewie needs to hit the gym.

Really.

So every, single person on here who calls themselves 'liberal' speaks in meaningless fashion?
As far as I can tell, yes.

That means that you have read EVERY, SINGLE post made by EVERY, SINGLE liberal here.
No it doesn't. It means that I have made a general observation.

Otherwise, you could not accurately make such a statement.
(Or you are just lying - but it cannot be that now...can it?).

Wow...you must have no life whatsoever - apart from hanging out here.

Sad.

Bye now.
I went hiking today. It was fun.

:fap:

Bye now.

Mina directly refused to obey rule 12b and asked Damo to permaban her.
I don't think she will return.

I never understood when people do foolish things like that. Its stupid. No need to ASK for a permaban,.......just dont log in and stay the hell away . Its drama queen bullshit.

(apparently not)

So a) you think that not reading the rules on a nothing, chat forum (besides this one - of course) that is usually filled with mostly trolls means that someone lacks 'honor'? That is one of the ways you determine such a thing in another person?

Perhaps you should be made aware of another term...'anal retentive'.

And b) you decide to make me aware of this in the form of an ad hominem attack...which in and of itself shows a lack of honor (i.e. acting like a troll)?

School is in.

Next time pal?
If you are going to try and make a point about 'honor'?
Try and not do it whilst acting in a dishonorable/hypocritical fashion yourself (i.e. in the form of an ad hominem).
Your point would carry a LOT more weight.

Also - a comma should go after 'older'.

School is out.
No need to thank me.

We are done here as clearly you are a troll.
And I try not to waste time on trolls.

Bye now.

Im on Debate Politics -very strict rules in exchange for no trolling, baiting so much less thread derailing.
I've gotten "points" for piddly shit like where i put a comment on an OP - but I never sloged thru the rules unless required -and then i just skim them
~~

Dont act the asshat and you dont get banned, is my rule..it works.. i dont

Back