Mina - 12b Banned 1 Month

Disagreed on both points but I can see why a person such as yourself, Yurt, would favor that POV.
Women don't go around throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. Owl was right about easing the ban on Mina, but as CO points out, why not extend the same curtesy to Jack?

Women don't go around throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. Owl was right about easing the ban on Mina, but as CO points out, why not extend the same curtesy to jack?

Most women don't just like most men don't, but you and your friends do. Why?

I think it's displaced aggression; your life is full of pain and frustration so you vent your rage here. Ask CO about it. There's a rumor he studied psychology in prison. Do you know anything about that?

I think it's displaced aggression; your life is full of pain and frustration so you vent your rage here. Ask CO about it. There's a rumor he studied psychology in prison. Do you know anything about that?
DC accused me of being a half dozen socks. You don't have to be a psychologist to know when someone has issues. Why do you think she ordered Damo to delete 1600 of her posts?

DC accused me of being a half dozen socks.

You don't have to be a psychologist to know when someone has issues.

Why do you think she ordered Damo to delete 1600 of her posts?

You are a sock, aren't you Yurt?

Agreed but thanks for dodging the questions. Asking off-topic questions in place of answering questions is a sign of guilt.

Why do you think I'd answer your questions when you've been disingenuous with me, Yurt?

Sybil has a very narrow focus of the world which allows him the appearance of intelligence. Afterall, his "manifesto" in his signature took a lot of work.

Mina, OTOH, was more well rounded albeit Far Left in her ideology. A fact which, IMO, hurts her because she's freely choosing to let her emotions override her intelligence. It's okay to feel passionate and compassionate but to do it beyond reason is often detrimental. Trump's "bull in a china closet" personality is an example. Mina's refusal to follow the rules she agreed to follow and then taunting Damo about it was beyond reason.

How odd that you believe that being on the Left, esp. the far Left = emotional. It doesn't at all. We lefties understand that the old cliche about "a rising tide floats all the boats" is just as true in land life as it is in sea life. It's one of the things that has made America so prosperous and a place where folks from around the world want to come to live. We Leftists see us as "we're all in this together, so let's give up a bit so that we all prosper." You RWers, otoh, are selfish fucks whose life motto is "I got mine, fuck the rest of you." RWers have no sense that they got wherever they're at because the rest of us made that possible.

Typical Dutch Uncle. Boring.

Back