Mina - 12b Banned 1 Month

Of course. You couldn't beat her down to your level, so she magically became a "dum-dum." What are you, six years old?
I took her to school each and every time her and I discussed any topic of any sort. She's a lightweight... Very wordy, and "seemingly intelligent" to the untrained eye, but still a lightweight nonetheless.

But hey, she's better than you because she actually engages me... You're just a coward...

I took her to school each and every time her and I discussed any topic of any sort. She's a lightweight... Very wordy, and "seemingly intelligent" to the untrained eye, but still a lightweight nonetheless.

But hey, she's better than you because she actually engages me... You're just a coward...

she tried to claim a popular vote win while also claiming to of never discussed a popular vote competition

only dumb people would be impressed with her idiocy

I already told you, if you'd simply learn how to read the responses that you receive.

You need to learn English. I do not speak Liberal.

Dude, I speak 3 languages fluently. You're still working on English. We have a pod of interpreters working on all your posts.

She was far too intelligent, rational, and logical for the RWers here anyways. Except when it comes to this, apparently.

Ted Bundy and Ted Kaczynski were both very intelligent too. LOL

Yes, she's intelligent but anyone who can't follow the rules is, IMO, unstable. Erratic. Off.

What caught my interest was Damo's choice of words. Specifically the plurals "they" and "them" as opposed to this singular "she" and "her". Is this Damo being "woke" or am I missing something?

"Originally I warned them that they were violating the rule and that if they did it again they would be banned. They then informed me that they refuse to follow the rule and told me that I may as well permanently ban them. I have, accordingly, done so."

Yes, she's intelligent but anyone who can't follow the rules is, IMO, unstable. Erratic. Off.

What caught my interest was Damo's choice of words. Specifically the plurals "they" and "them" as opposed to this singular "she" and "her". Is this Damo being "woke" or am I missing something?

"Originally I warned them that they were violating the rule and that if they did it again they would be banned. They then informed me that they refuse to follow the rule and told me that I may as well permanently ban them. I have, accordingly, done so."
I noticed that as well in his explanation of the situation... maybe he can explain what that was all about? ;)

Right wingers purposely write insults in order to notify the moderator and get you banned.

PUT THE RIGHT WING TROLLS ON IGNORE. THEY HATE THAT.

ADVICE TO EVERYONE:

Follow the fucking rules.

Live by the rules and die by the rules. Rules are rules. How much simpler can it get?

6jogbs.jpg

It's Damocles understanding that on the interwebs you cannot tell if someone is a guy or a girl based on their username.

Treat her the same as everyone else who has violated a rule, with the usual step procedure. She may not return at any rate. It's too bad; like Flash, Cypress, and a few others here her opinions were well-reasoned and backed up by evidence.

A'ight, I'll play. Then a month it is. She'd been banned for 2 weeks before, so we double the time.

It's Damocles understanding that on the interwebs you cannot tell if someone is a guy or a girl based on their username.

Damocles is correct. If Damocles knew more about women, maybe he'd pick up more feminine clues. ;)

The hardest part is coming across a flaming gay male. They act very feminine. If a woman wanted to get away with passing as a male, she'd be better off claiming to be a gay guy. It'd be easier to sell. :thup:

why play the games? they indicated a total lack of agreement with the rule - so perma ban seems apt

Yeah, I hear you too. But I'm willing to give Mina the rope, she can hang herself with it if she pleases. If some folks think it more fair to simply ignore facts and just do the same thing over and over and make it like the 3 strike rule then I'm willing to go through it. It doesn't hurt me to let folks post.

Damocles is correct. If Damocles knew more about women, maybe he'd pick up more feminine clues. ;)

The hardest part is coming across a flaming gay male. They act very feminine. If a woman wanted to get away with passing as a male, she'd be better off claiming to be a gay guy. It'd be easier to sell. :thup:

Thankfully I just need to know about one woman.

Yeah, I hear you too. But I'm willing to give Mina the rope, she can hang herself with it if she pleases. If some folks think it more fair to simply ignore facts and just do the same thing over and over and make it like the 3 strike rule then I'm willing to go through it. It doesn't hurt me to let folks post.

Good. Offhand, I'd think she was just in a "mood" or shitfaced but since she continued the 3:41PM conversation yesterday into this morning, I'm thinking she has some other issues in which she is contending. That said, I'm a big believer in redemption and against permbans.

Is there a way to banish a person to only certain sections of the forum as an alternative to a permanent ban? Perm bans, like the death penalty, can still be kept in reserve for truly egregious and repetitive offenders.

Back