Mina - 12b Banned 1 Month

A'ight, I'll play. Then a month it is. She'd been banned for 2 weeks before, so we double the time.

Awesome, thank you. Of course now the accusations will begin again by the fan club. ;)

BTW I am enjoying all the macho blustering and crying about Mina by our resident butt-hurt losers.

Awesome, thank you. Of course now the accusations will begin again by the fan club. ;)

BTW I am enjoying all the macho blustering and crying about Mina by our resident butt-hurt losers.

gfm7175 spent a lot of time and energy trying to persuade everyone that he's so superior to Mina, but it was a fail. :awesome:

I have him and his other two avatars on ignore. He/she/they/it are not an asset to this forum. Mina is. I'm glad Damo commuted her sentence.

I'm glad Damo did that, too. gfm7175 thinks that the intellectual response to any post is naming a logical fallacy. That's just lazy and stupid.

gfm7175 spent a lot of time and energy trying to persuade everyone that he's so superior to Mina, but it was a fail. :awesome:

Sybil has a very narrow focus of the world which allows him the appearance of intelligence. Afterall, his "manifesto" in his signature took a lot of work.

Mina, OTOH, was more well rounded albeit Far Left in her ideology. A fact which, IMO, hurts her because she's freely choosing to let her emotions override her intelligence. It's okay to feel passionate and compassionate but to do it beyond reason is often detrimental. Trump's "bull in a china closet" personality is an example. Mina's refusal to follow the rules she agreed to follow and then taunting Damo about it was beyond reason.

A couple seconds and a few keystrokes is not "a lot of time and energy".

I didn't say that I was superior to Mina... my intellect definitely is though...

A couple seconds and a few keystrokes is not "a lot of time and energy".

I didn't say that I was superior to Mina... my intellect definitely is though...

I'm sorry to inform you that Mina has it all over you. Crowing over her intellect is not something I've seen Mina do.

iu

Back