Mina - 12b Banned 1 Month

You support controlling women’s lives

Your position is not very popular in America

I support women controlling their own lives so they dont have to take the lives of their offspring.
There isnt a baby that got aborted that would have chosen to be killed.

Mina has been banned for 12b.

Originally I warned them that they were violating the rule and that if they did it again they would be banned. They then informed me that they refuse to follow the rule and told me that I may as well permanently ban them. I have, accordingly, done so.

I have a list of rules you agree to before you sign up, if you are unwilling to follow them and refuse it will not let you sign up. Since this person signed up under false pretenses and clearly indicates that they plan to continue to troll folks against the rules we are willing to let them go.

One less lying leftist. YES!!! :thumbsup:

Right wingers purposely write insults in order to notify the moderator and get you banned.

PUT THE RIGHT WING TROLLS ON IGNORE. THEY HATE THAT.

But we need to set an example. C**ld f'ing is just never funny. Yeah.. the population of non-trolls around here is not increasing :( Bye, mina.

Hey, I will let her back in if she simply asks and says she'll follow the rule. I just know what I have seen happen when I don't enforce it and allow folks to just keep on with it, it was ugly and will not happen again.

I even know what she was doing with that.

That's cool of you.

Mina was quite the interesting one... apparently she has no regard for the forum rules just as she has no regard for learning anything about anything.

Good riddance.

Whereas you have no regard for the truth. Or for your fellow human.

I should also note that this "decision" can be changed. We are currently discussing it in the mod room. If I am outvoted, then I'll change this to a shorter term ban regardless of their promise to ignore the rules they agreed to follow.

When you haul out the name-calling, it's evidence that you've lost. Once again.

I don't beat around the bush shit stain

you think you implying I'm a misogynist makes you better - but it doesn't. stop living in the shadows with the rest of your cock roach allies. say what you think and stop being a weasel

I should also note that this "decision" can be changed. We are currently discussing it in the mod room. If I am outvoted, then I'll change this to a shorter term ban regardless of their promise to ignore the rules they agreed to follow.

Treat her the same as everyone else who has violated a rule, with the usual step procedure. She may not return at any rate. It's too bad; like Flash, Cypress, and a few others here her opinions were well-reasoned and backed up by evidence.

I don't beat around the bush shit stain

you think you implying I'm a misogynist makes you better - but it doesn't. stop living in the shadows with the rest of your cock roach allies. say what you think and stop being a weasel

"Shit stain." Thanks for once again proving me correct -- when you've lost, you have nothing but childish insults. Goodbye, Karen.

"Shit stain." Thanks for once again proving me correct -- when you've lost, you have nothing but childish insults. Goodbye, Karen.

it's the truth

you leave a smelly trail of cyber shit behind you. hence a shit stain

like here - pretending to be virtuous because you don't call people names, you just imply shitty things about them. a cyber weasel

Back