Mina - 12b Banned 1 Month

You are a sock, aren't you Yurt?

Agreed but thanks for dodging the questions. Asking off-topic questions in place of answering questions is a sign of guilt.

Why do you think I'd answer your questions when you've been disingenuous with me, Yurt?
You'll aways be a little boy, Dutch. Mina doesn't have to follow the same rules as Jack because Owl said so.

You'll aways be a little boy, Dutch. Mina doesn't have to follow the same rules as Jack because Owl said so.

But you seem to be on a vendetta of some kind against JPP, you dont wish us well, so why would anyone listen to you?

How odd that you believe that being on the Left, esp. the far Left = emotional. It doesn't at all. We lefties understand that the old cliche about "a rising tide floats all the boats" is just as true in land life as it is in sea life. It's one of the things that has made America so prosperous and a place where folks from around the world want to come to live. We Leftists see us as "we're all in this together, so let's give up a bit so that we all prosper." You RWers, otoh, are selfish fucks whose life motto is "I got mine, fuck the rest of you." RWers have no sense that they got wherever they're at because the rest of us made that possible.

My apologies for being unclear but as noted in the past, it's not "left" or "right" that matters but "far left" or "far right" that makes it emotional beyond reason.

Results count: Mina got herself banned and I'm still here bitching about Pedo Don and the Pedo Party. What factors do you attribute to the differences in our results? IMO, too much emotion overriding her posts and reason overriding mine.

As you amply demonstrated, the American Left has been the "touchy-feely" party since the 1960s; feminine, nurturing, emotional. The American Right was masculine up until Newt then everything started going to Hell. The unmanliness of the Republican party started serving up wimps in suits who are really Theocratic Federalists, not Conservatives.

In society, a balance is often good. An imbalance is often bad. As current American politics prove; the imbalance is toxic.

Example:

Masculine_Feminine_Continuum_Final_Outlines-1024x647.jpg

Results count: Mina is banned thus proving you are wrong, Yurt.

Why don't you ever talk like a normal person? Not a big beer person but nothing like a cold beer on a hot day. I'm drinking Rolling Rock at the moment but will buy another case of Lone Star when finished with this one. Sometimes I'll buy a six pack of something more exotic like a microbrew.

Last edited:
Action would build a beehive, words sit on their ass and talk about it.

Dumbasses bitch, whine and moan like you do.

You're an idiot, Yurt. I try to talk nice and you troll. I bring up normal guy topics like beer and you troll. You clearly have a lot of displaced aggression to dispense.

Dumbasses bitch, whine and moan like you do.

You're an idiot, Yurt. I try to talk nice and you troll. I bring up normal guy topics like beer and you troll. You clearly have a lot of displaced aggression to dispense.
Why are all you hyenas afraid of a goat?

Yurt left as Yurt a couple years ago. He returned as "goat" and glommed onto the same frenemies as before. He is still a perennial butt-hurt victim of everything, plus insane. lol

not logical......I have never seen Zappas and Goat argue........there's no way that would be possible for Yurt........

is it the consensus of anyone who's actually read a Yurt post or just the idiot amazonerds who came after he left......

I don't know. All I know is he's a paranoid liar scared shitless of being revealed. He also hates Jews and believes they were behind 9/11.

Back