Minimum Income

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh goody, encourage your brats to engage in afternoon pub brawls?
Very classy.
This could be easier than cunt slapping, the favored sport of all paras!

Utrinque paratus!
Cowards!!

I only encourage you to show the same amount of tough guy macho bravado at Jake's that you do here. I encourage you to stand in front of me and call me a coward to my face and we'll see what hapens next. Similarly, I encourage you to stand in front of my son and call him a fat, incompetent thug to HIS face and we'll see what happens next. Are you up for that level of realism or does that only apply to cyberspace? And, as I also said, if you have two infants in your arms, I am sure that my son and I will both be much more discreet and circumspect than if you were by yourself.

I have to find out what my friend here weighs. He is 6'4 and has a build like Thor. In fact, Thor is my nickname for him. I can't believe he weighs less than 220 he is huge. There is no fat on him though, I'd have noticed. I've looked at him once or twice...

Mostly in the summer when he changes into shorts and tshirt to go to the gym from here. Not in a leering way, don't get me wrong. I don't think of him that way...much. In fact I call him my gay best friend. He's not gay though. It's just a thing I do anyway. He laughs, that's how you can tell a guy is secure in his masculinity. IN fact, and I know this sounds weird, but he actually gave me his opinion on a new handbag I just had delivered today that I was very meh about, and he said no, that's not you, you're too sophisticated for it I don't like it. See, that's why I call him my gay bff. Not too many straight men will do that.

Only once or twice when we have been at business evening events and gotten a bit high, or more than a bit, maybe it's crossed my mind if you must know, but he's blonde and I just don't get too revved up over blondes. Weird huh? But even so I am a straight woman and you don't not notice a body like that, you see my point?

I didn't think this would be off topic for this thread, considering...was I wrong?

Darla... maybe you could taunt 007 into calling your friend a fat incompetent thug too!

My son is an exercise/fitness fanatic. This will be great fun! 007 might be wise to consume a bit of his product as self-medication before he arrives at Jake's. Who knows... We might not make it to the golf course that day after all!

Last edited:
Maybe Thor could go dark brown.... Would you mind if cuffs and collar didn't match?

LOL

I swear to God, I just asked him about his weight, he weighs 253 as of this morning. Even I was shocked, I didn't realize he weighs that much. Not an ounce of fat on the guy as far as I can tell. He was saying, yeah they go by BMI, but that's not relevant if you have a lot of muscle mass.

I only encourage you to show the same amount of tough guy macho bravado at Jake's that you do here. I encourage you to stand in front of me and call me a coward to my face and we'll see what hapens next. Similarly, I encourage you to stand in front of my son and call him a fat, incompetent thug to HIS face and we'll see what happens next. Are you up for that level of realism or does that only apply to cyberspace? And, as I also said, if you have two infants in your arms, I am sure that my son and I will both be much more discreet and circumspect than if you were by yourself.

This way one of you can sucker punch him, while he's focused on the other one.
Sounds like something a gun smuggler would do.

You made the threat in my thread Happy days.
You tried to veil it as you have here, but people saw through it.
Then on Howard thread dedicated to inviting murder against my children, you supported every threat he made.
Cowardly.

You are a lying sack of shit.

I will pay you ten thousand dollars if you can provide a link to any post I made in your Happy Days thread.

YOU, on the other hand, will profusely apologize and beg for my forgiveness if you cannot.

Deal?

Here... I'll even give you the link to the thread to make your search of the 67 posts contained therein that much easier.

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?48160-Happy-days!

When's this thing going down again?

8/5/13...1300... Jacob Wirth's...

007 Is going to call me a coward to my face, and then he's going to call my son a fat, incompetent thug to HIS face. Doesn't that sound like a real grown up and mature thing to do? I think it will be quite entertaining. I hope you can make it.

You are a lying sack of shit.

I will pay you ten thousand dollars if you can provide a link to any post I made in your Happy Days thread.

YOU, on the other hand, will profusely apologize and beg for my forgiveness if you cannot.

Deal?

Here... I'll even give you the link to the thread to make your search of the 67 posts contained therein that much easier.

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?48160-Happy-days!

I admit I only got thru 3 pages of that thread, but I saw Howey and Winterborn (and others) congratulating 007 on the soon-to-arrive child, and 007 lashing out at them for congratulating him. Didn't make a lot of sense.

No?
If you were here longer you might recall a certain liberal on these boards voicing a desire to perform penetrative anal sex on my 16 month old.
All the libs here defend him and pretend he never said it, the posts were deleted, he was given a short ban but still bears a grudge.
Recently he made death threats against my kids.
I note you supported him.
That's fanatical liberal totalitarians for you!

007, I never supported death threats against your children. That you think I did demonstrates you are delusional.

Originally Posted by 007 No? If you were here longer you might recall a certain liberal on these boards voicing a desire to perform penetrative anal sex on my 16 month old. All the libs here defend him and pretend he never said it, the posts were deleted, he was given a short ban but still bears a grudge. Recently he made death threats against my kids. I note you supported him. That's fanatical liberal totalitarians for you!

I guess if 007s not banned for that I might as well leave and go back to my forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back