Minimum Wage 1968=$1.60. With grown and distribution it would be $21.16 today?

Asa is still continuing with his lying ass ways. He can't admit there's a labor market, and still keeps trying to keep convincing people nothing has changes since the 1950s.

He's so full of shit his eyes are brown.

Um your fucking lying

Interesting assessment, and a bushel of class and decorum thrown in for good measure.

The average effective tax rate in the 1950s was mid to low 30%. It's funny your chart showed that as well.

Look at the chart.

Its interactive fool.

Click the top money amount in the purple rectangles.

10 million a year.

then look at the chart.

It starts off automatically on ten thou a year.

now click the ten million a year and read them and weep asshole

see how stupid and knee jerk you are ?

you spoke way too soon and didn't read very closely huh

Im sure you wont come back and admit your wrong

that is not what right leaning people do.

they don't have decent morals

Asa is still continuing with his lying ass ways. He can't admit there's a labor market, and still keeps trying to keep convincing people nothing has changes since the 1950s.

He's so full of shit his eyes are brown.

I never said there was not a labor market, only that the labor market is not the same as the labor costs of manufacturing.

Now you seem to be projecting; this argument is effective tax rates in the 1950s.

Look at the chart.

Its interactive fool.

Click the top money amount in the purple rectangles.

10 million a year.

then look at the chart.

It starts off automatically on ten thou a year.

now click the ten million a year and read them and weep asshole

Two points: the average, and the chart does not take into account the tax shelters of the 1050s. Try using IRS data rather than The Google.

Purchasing power is zero for anyone who's job has been sent overseas.

It is apparent you cannot have a discussion on economics. Calculate the purchasing power for the lowest quintile under protectionism vis-a-vis globalization if you want to make an argument.

It is apparent you cannot have a discussion on economics. Calculate the purchasing power for the lowest quintile under protectionism vis-a-vis globalization if you want to make an argument.

Ive made an argument, and an effective one. I don't have to jump through your hurdles. And re: having an economic discussion, you cannot even admit there's a labor market. So take your stupidity and fuck off.

Ive made an argument, and an effective one. I don't have to jump through your hurdles. And re: having an economic discussion, you cannot even admit there's a labor market. So take your stupidity and fuck off.

Show me your calculation of the purchasing power for the lowest quintile under protectionism vis-a-vis globalization if you want to make an argument.

Show me your calculation of the purchasing power for the lowest quintile under protectionism vis-a-vis globalization if you want to make an argument.

No. I'll make an argument my way. You explain to me how purchasing power increases for someone who loses their job overseas.

Two points: the average, and the chart does not take into account the tax shelters of the 1050s. Try using IRS data rather than The Google.

it is effective tax rate just like you asked you fucking lair

No. I'll make an argument my way. You explain to me how purchasing power increases for someone who loses their job overseas.

There is only one legitimate economic method of making that argument: the purchasing power of various quintiles under protectionism and under globalization. You cannot answer either. This is a macroeconomic equation.

it is effective tax rate just like you asked you fucking lair

My, someone forgot to take their anti-philistine medication this morning. It is an interactive chart. Try using actual days from the IRS on effective tax rates.

Plug this into your chart: the top 3% income earners earned 14.7% of the income in 1958 and paid 29.2% of all taxes under a 81% top rate, but under the tax rates in 2010, the top 3% earned 27.2% of all income and paid 51% of all taxes with a top rate of 51%. Why?

There is only one legitimate economic method of making that argument: the purchasing power of various quintiles under protectionism and under globalization. You cannot answer either. This is a macroeconomic equation.

You don't get to dictate what an effective argument is. Again, you will not deal with the purchasing power of those who lose their jobs overseas. Newsflash, it decreases. And that is meaningful. My argument is effective. you are ineffective.

got a link to your numbers?

I provided the proof you asked for so do the same smuck

BTW if it was so UNDIFFERENT from what we have now why do the corps scream bloody murder at the suggestion of doing it again?

because your full of shit.

You don't get to dictate what an effective argument is. Again, you will not deal with the purchasing power of those who lose their jobs overseas. Newsflash, it decreases. And that is meaningful. My argument is effective. you are ineffective.

I don't dictate the argument, economics dictates.

Why don't you tell me the purchasing power of those who lose their jobs overseas by calculating the income of the lowest quintile versus receiving all forms of available government assistance.

Then after that, address the purchasing power under protectionism and under globalization for the lowest quintile since you have not made an argument.

Back