Monads are the real atoms of nature.

4305182d3834ade6423d0ba052c516d2.jpg

I take it you've never used a TEM
Correct. I have never used one. Are you going to argue that what I wrote isn't completely accurate? Are you officially stating for the record that atoms are somehow not smaller than the amplitude of light waves? Don't be a Cypress; go on record with what you are stating so I can rake you over the coals.

(admit it, you don't even know what "TEM" stands for)
Admit it, you are well aware that I know what it means, and it frightens the shit out of you for some reason, likely because it threatens your religious Climate sensitivities. Just rattle off a prayer to Global Warming and you'll feel so much better.

2b35e207368e06a2bfedb331e62d9ad7.jpg

Correct. I have never used one. Are you going to argue that what I wrote isn't completely accurate? Are you officially stating for the record that atoms are somehow not smaller than the amplitude of light waves? Don't be a Cypress; go on record with what you are stating so I can rake you over the coals.

TEM doesn't use "light". It's in the name itself.

ANd unlike you I have used one. Even seen graphite planes.

Nothing more pathetic than that asshole Cupressus trolling the forum. A real nut case.

Trolly trollerson is trolling again!

Is it time for a rehash! Yup! It IS!

Yet you are the biggest hatemonger on the forum.

you are a very stupid asshole
You are a very stupid person.
You are intellectually a jerkoff moron.
fuck you shit head
go kill yourself you piece of shit
you're an asshole
you are retarded
You are a fucking stupid person.
Are you always drunk or just fucking stupid?!
you are a fucking idiot

Cupressus is the asshole of the forum. PURE SHIT.

Speaking of pure shit:

Yet you are the biggest hatemonger on the forum.

you are a very stupid asshole
You are a very stupid person.
You are intellectually a jerkoff moron.
fuck you shit head
you're an asshole
you are retarded
You are a fucking stupid person.
Are you always drunk or just fucking stupid?!
you are a fucking idiot
pooh pooh caa caa
I never read your posts Earl because you're a fucking pussy.
Earl the Pussy
Wow, never realized how fucking dumb you people are.
you are lost in jerkdom
You are a boring idiot.
you are a bore
you're a waste
go kill yourself you worthless troll
you're a fucking idiot
Shut the fuck up you useless troll.
you are a stupid person
You are seriously too stupid to waste time with.
fuck you scumbag
you are very stupid
you are a moron
You are a waste of human consciousness.
You sound like an inarticulate troll. If you cannot debate please stay off my threads. Thank you.
bye you boring troll
You understand nothing, you stupid troll.
Are you proud to be an internet troll?
Cupressus is one of these right wing trolls harassing everyone. I get it, free speech. But people like that have only one purpose--to ruin the forum.
Did I say it bothered me, you stupid troll?
you're a worthless piece of shit troll

Sick. The only pleasure jerkoffs like Cupressus have is making everyone hate them.

You know what is REALLY sick? telling people to kill themselves.

It's not just sick...it's EVIL.

You are evil.

Why do you like being evil?

giphy.webp
giphy.webp
giphy.webp

TEM doesn't use "light". It's in the name itself.
I know, it uses electron bombardment, with graphical extrapolation.

ANd unlike you I have used one.
I declare you the winner of the post. Congrats. If there are ever any technical questions regarding the operation of a TEM or a SEM, I'll point them in your direction. You deserve your laurels.

Even seen graphite planes.
Whenever I write with a pencil?

If you are talking about "seeing" graphite planes, i.e. the carbon atoms as they are bonded with their neighbors, ... nobody has. What people have seen are generated images that involve extrapolation that is provided by software and is fed into image mapping software that generates an image. Any imagery you saw would have been different with different software. How different? There's no limit to how different any programmer can make the various methods that generate the image. The bottom line is that when new physics and chemistry models are developed, the image software will be modified to produce images that more closely correlate to what we will then expect to see per the new models.

2003c68cea731c3754c53294b054ad19.jpg

b1d90b29881d56a10a3fe24dc211ff5c.jpg

Cupressus is the asshole of the forum. PURE SHIT.
Now way. I earned that title fair and square. Cupressus can't just wander by and somehow claim the belt. He didn't even make ascension in the junior league.

Until my appeal is heard, I'm still the PURE SHIT asshole of the forum and if Cupressus wants the title he's going to have to work to earn it, I'm sorry. He doesn't even have any annoying graphics.

b9bedb53760bf35e33a209f96ebc512b.jpg

Now way. I earned that title fair and square. Cupressus can't just wander by and somehow claim the belt. He didn't even make ascension in the junior league.

Until my appeal is heard, I'm still the PURE SHIT asshole of the forum and if Cupressus wants the title he's going to have to work to earn it, I'm sorry. He doesn't even have any annoying graphics.

I wouldn't take it personally. BidenPresident is only interested in trolling people.

Besides, I BOW to the master.

Back