Monica Lewinsky Asks Bill Clinton....

I'm not worried....

I'm just pointing out the lies from our lib'rul posters.......its sort of what happens around here.....you lie, I point......
Good. You seemed to be shitting all over your trident and tail.

You don't believe Trump is actually on trial in NY? Interesting.

in other words you want to ignore the fact every indictment is nothing but a political sham......

It is not a sham when a grand jury indicts you for a felony.

You still ignored the entire issue that a felony indictment by definition is an indictment for a criminal act. You can't just indict someone for nothing.

Trump can never lose and election or commit a crime because his supporters believe the election and criminal charges were all negligent with no evidence.

You still ignored the entire issue that a felony indictment by definition is an indictment for a criminal act. You can't just indict someone for nothing.

Trump can never lose and election or commit a crime because his supporters believe the election and criminal charges were all negligent with no evidence.
remind me how many of the sandwiches indicted by Bragg have had their cases reversed by appeals courts.......

remind me how many of the sandwiches indicted by Bragg have had their cases reversed by appeals courts.......

That does not alter the fact that an indictment has to be for a criminal act. Whether the indicted person is convicted (or had his case reversed) is irrelevant.

I do not know how many. Was the indictment or conviction reversed?

That does not alter the fact that an indictment has to be for a criminal act.
dude, an indictment is nothing higher than an accusation.....Bragg has been oiverturned consistently......so has Smith.....Fanni hasn't been a DA long enough to have a record.....

In other words, you have not bothered to read any of the indictments. All the indictments are criminal acts with the corresponding criminal statute listed. Indictments, by definition, are accusing the defendant of a criminal act.

No criminal act is listed there, Sock. Try again.

Try putting that in English.

It is in English. The law he is quoting concerns someone holding document without authorization, the way Biden did. Trump has authorization. Biden did not.
It has nothing to do with this court case at all, nor any hush money, nor any fraud. Indeed, the court in New York has no jurisdiction to prosecute federal law, which is what he is quoting.

In other words, he is listing a 'crime' that is not even on the indictment.

dude, an indictment is nothing higher than an accusation.....Bragg has been oiverturned consistently......so has Smith.....Fanni hasn't been a DA long enough to have a record.....

An indictment is an accusation of a criminal act. Being overturned does not mean a person was not indicted for a criminal act, only that some error was made in the process (the juror did not live in the county).

We know all accusations are not true--like voter fraud, etc. That is the purpose of the trial. Bult the person who was found not guilty was still indicted for a criminal act. If not, what is an example of an indictment that is not a criminal act.

I provided the example of a criminal act as you asked. Your turn.

United States Code Section 793.

This is one of the criminal statutes on which one of the 91 indictments is based. You said none of the indictments are crimes, but this is one of the crimes. Criminal indictments only exist when they are indicting a person for a crime.

Do a search for this section and read the crimes it covers.

A law is not a crime, Sock. Trump is authorized to retain any document he wishes. He has not violated any part of Title 18.
You are describing Biden. You cannot try Trump for Biden's violation of federal law.

It's a sham, Sock.
Apparently they do if that someone is Trump.
Trump can never lose and election
Trump has never lost an election.
or commit a crime
Trump has not committed any crime.
because his supporters believe the election and criminal charges were all negligent with no evidence.
You cannot make the evidence of election fraud by Democrats just disappear, Sock. Argument of the Stone fallacy.

Back