More Guns

klyker-picdump-11-15-2023-22-jpg.1430767

The other issue is that the US has no more a percentage of wicked people than any other country. Just more guns and easier to obtain.

Perhaps we should stop letting violent repeat offenders go free, and when someone threatens to shoot up a school we should lock them up.

Perhaps we can take proactive measures to keep guns out of their hands in the first place.

We already have and they still get them. Many they steal, and other means by which they acquire them, I don't know. Anything else you do besides the measures in place would infringe on peoples rights. Since you don't elaborate on how you would do this I can only assume you don't know how, but likely it has to do with infringing on the rights of the law abiding.

We already have and they still get them. Many they steal, and other means by which they acquire them, I don't know. Anything else you do besides the measures in place would infringe on peoples rights. Since you don't elaborate on how you would do this I can only assume you don't know how, but likely it has to do with infringing on the rights of the law abiding.

Extensive background checks, including social media. Restrictions on certain weapons. Restrictions on manufacture, sale, and transport. No open or concealed carry. Increased penalties for proxy purchase. Federalize all firearms laws making them federal offenses rather than the hodgepodge of state laws.

None of these are unconstitutional.

Notice, however that all people were law abiding gun owners, including mass shooters. Until they weren’t.

Extensive background checks, including social media. Restrictions on certain weapons. Restrictions on manufacture, sale, and transport. No open or concealed carry. Increased penalties for proxy purchase. Federalize all firearms laws making them federal offenses rather than the hodgepodge of state laws.

None of these are unconstitutional.

Notice, however that all people were law abiding gun owners, including mass shooters. Until they weren’t.

They are ALL unconstitutional.

I've never been in prison. Why do people like you lie so much? It's pretty clear you want to keep letting violent criminals go free.

Oh, a technicality? You were in "jail", not "prison"? LOL

You've already proved yourself to be a liar, very angry and not very smart. Stupid shits like you end up crossing paths with the law one way or another. Usually while drunk or drugged.

Which was it for you, "Bill"? Multiple DUIs? Assault in a bar? Smacking the wife around?

Oh, a technicality? You were in "jail", not "prison"? LOL

You've already proved yourself to be a liar, very angry and not very smart. Stupid shits like you end up crossing paths with the law one way or another. Usually while drunk or drugged.

Which was it for you, "Bill"? Multiple DUIs? Assault in a bar? Smacking the wife around?

THis bastard still refuses to say what I lied about. Typical leftist shit stain.

THis bastard still refuses to say what I lied about. Typical leftist shit stain.
I quoted it for you, dumbass. Others saw it, but you're either too stupid or too much in denial to admit it. That's fine. You know you're free to lie as much as you like and I'm free to call you on it like your lie in the post above.

I quoted it for you, dumbass. Others saw it, but you're either too stupid or too much in denial to admit it. That's fine. You know you're free to lie as much as you like and I'm free to call you on it like your lie in the post above.

like I said, you can't show anything. Liar.

like I said, you can't show anything. Liar.
It's not my fault you were born stupid, Bill. I've already quoted several of your lies, but you are either too stupid to understand it or you're just too much of a lame-assed liar to admit I'm right. That's fine. You're allowed to be a lame-ass loser here.

Now tell me how much of a weapons expert you are. Can you shoot the eye out of a deer at 300M? Load your own ammo? Compete? Did you go to 1/6 with your guns in your truck?

Feel free to lie. I kinda expect it now. LOL

Back