More Guns

They are ALL unconstitutional.

Not a one.

Assault weapons bans took place in the 90s. Constitutional.
Heller says restrictions on manufacture, sale and transport. Constitutional.
Background checks. Constitutional.
Restrictions on where guns can be carried. Constitutional.

I don’t know which Constitution you’re reading or what SCOTUS rulings you are aware of, but those I listed apply in the US.

Not a one.

Assault weapons bans took place in the 90s. Constitutional.
Heller says restrictions on manufacture, sale and transport. Constitutional.
Background checks. Constitutional.
Restrictions on where guns can be carried. Constitutional.

I don’t know which Constitution you’re reading or what SCOTUS rulings you are aware of, but those I listed apply in the US.

Commies and traitors like you. Come get them, bitch.

LOL

Can’t refute a single one of my claims, so you resort to that shit.

Fucking loser. Uninformed, willfully ignorant fucking loser.

He lied about his claim that "conservatives" fixed things the loser libs fucked up but then, get this, he couldn't list a single thing they fixed. :rofl2:

Bill is clearly just another MAGAt dumbass....and, IMO, not legal to own a firearm. LOL

1700169544938-png.1431170

Douche Duck is the worst the left has to offer.

Read my sig.

I own more guns than you're allowed to have, Down Under. Why were you bogans such dumbasses as to give up your gun rights? Were you drunk or just too busying fucking dingos and 'roos?

I quoted it for you, dumbass. Others saw it, but you're either too stupid or too much in denial to admit it. That's fine. You know you're free to lie as much as you like and I'm free to call you on it like your lie in the post above.

Lol lying pos leftist scum.

Naw, you’re just fucking stupid and post gibberish.

Nope. What I wrote is 100% accurate.

You Stalinists refuse to enforce laws against violent criminals. You seek to ensure the most violent predators are free to prowl our streets. Read any story of the way, 74 shootings in Chicago last weekend? Each will tell the same story of a black thug with dozens of arrests who was put back on the streets by you Marxists.

You only seek to prohibit the law abiding from owning guns - so as to block us from defending from those you put onto the streets.

Nope. What I wrote is 100% accurate.

You Stalinists refuse to enforce laws against violent criminals. You seek to ensure the most violent predators are free to prowl our streets. Read any story of the way, 74 shootings in Chicago last weekend? Each will tell the same story of a black thug with dozens of arrests who was put back on the streets by you Marxists.

You only seek to prohibit the law abiding from owning guns - so as to block us from defending from those you put onto the streets.

Naw, you’re just fucking stupid and post gibberish.

Back