more 'woke' bullshit

Nightclub bans ‘staring’ without ‘verbal consent’ in new ‘woke’ policy

The days of checking someone out at a club are over.

An Australia nightclub said it will remove people who are caught staring at someone without that person’s consent.

Club 77 in Sydney included unwanted attention from strangers in its updated “zero-tolerance policy” on harassment.

The venue posted the woke update on its Instagram account, saying the club is “not a place to come to if your sole purpose is to ‘pick up.’ ”

“As a nightclub, we encourage you to interact with strangers, however any engagement MUST begin with verbal consent,” the statement read. “This also applies if you are, for example, staring at someone from afar.”

The club has hired designated “safety officers” — who will be wearing a pink hi-visibility vest — to handle complaints and concerns.

“If we receive reports of any behavior that has made someone feel uncomfortable, the reported individual will be removed from the venue and the police will be called,” the statement said.

An Australia nightclub said it will remove people who are caught staring at someone without that person’s consent.

Club 77 in Sydney included unwanted attention from strangers in its updated “zero-tolerance policy” on harassment.

The venue posted the woke update on its Instagram account, saying the club is “not a place to come to if your sole purpose is to ‘pick up.’ ”

“As a nightclub, we encourage you to interact with strangers, however any engagement MUST begin with verbal consent,” the statement read. “This also applies if you are, for example, staring at someone from afar.”

The club has hired designated “safety officers” — who will be wearing a pink hi-visibility vest — to handle complaints and concerns.

“If we receive reports of any behavior that has made someone feel uncomfortable, the reported individual will be removed from the venue and the police will be called,” the statement said.

LMFAO Just when thought leftists couldn't get more fucked up we get this.

I was a bouncer, 30+ years ago, and we threw people out for creepily staring, so it is not a new policy. We had a right to refuse service to anyone (for the most part), and could throw out anyone who was giving a creepy vibe. When running a nightclub, making women feel comfortable is one of the most important things (you want an even balance, and women are harder to get into the club).

Sorry, but incels are just terrible customers for so... so many reasons.

I was a bouncer, 30+ years ago, and we threw people out for creepily staring, so it is not a new policy. We had a right to refuse service to anyone (for the most part), and could throw out anyone who was giving a creepy vibe. When running a nightclub, making women feel comfortable is one of the most important things (you want an even balance, and women are harder to get into the club).

Sorry, but incels are just terrible customers for so... so many reasons.

of course it seems reasonable to you, you're human garbage.

Why worry? Are you a creep?

of course it seems reasonable to you, you're human garbage.

Believe me, I was called far worse when I was a bouncer. The funny part about it was I was good at deescalating conflicts. I was spat on by people who should have been thanking me for not kicking their asses.

Anyway, the purpose of a nightclub is not to give you a "hunting ground." If you do not like that, go to another nightclub. We have no obligation to serve you.

Something I just remembered: I have not worked as a bouncer in 20 years, so "we" do not even have a nightclub anyway. It is amazing how time flies.

Believe me, I was called far worse when I was a bouncer. The funny part about it was I was good at deescalating conflicts. I was spat on by people who should have been thanking me for not kicking their asses.

Anyway, the purpose of a nightclub is not to give you a "hunting ground." If you do not like that, go to another nightclub. We have no obligation to serve you.

Something I just remembered: I have not worked as a bouncer in 20 years, so "we" do not even have a nightclub anyway. It is amazing how time flies.

all this bullshit is easily summed up by this comparison................Instagram is not a dating app............of course, we all know IG is a fucking dating app

so much for civil rights.

you don't give a shit.

Staring is not only rude, but it also demonstrates how creepy, unscrupulous, or ignorant one can be for staring to begin with.

Staring is also used as an intimidating or threatening gesture for the nefarious and malevolent personalities!

Staring is basically a retarded thing to do- in any case! So consider the source!

the two takeaways from the responses in this thread are 1. woke fuckers are actually justifying this 'policy' of expelling someone because another person feels 'uncomfortable' (that certainly isn't going to be abused :rolleyes: )
and 2. that they actually believe nightclubs don't exist to be pick up places :laugh:

the two takeaways from the responses in this thread are 1. woke fuckers are actually justifying this 'policy' of expelling someone because another person feels 'uncomfortable' (that certainly isn't going to be abused :rolleyes: )
and 2. that they actually believe nightclubs don't exist to be pick up places :laugh:

I see that you have me on your ignore list. Afraid of debate with me?

Staring is not only rude, but it also demonstrates how creepy, unscrupulous, or ignorant one can be for staring to begin with.

Staring is also used as an intimidating or threatening gesture for the nefarious and malevolent personalities!

Staring is basically a retarded thing to do- in any case! So consider the source!

I bet you condone law enforcement staring at people, just to look for suspicious or illegal conduct though, right?????? :palm:

so much for civil rights.

you don't give a shit.

It is private property. I have the basic civil right to control my private property, much as you do. You can ban me from your home for being Jewish, much as I can ban you from my home for being a Neo-Nazi.

Back