more 'woke' bullshit

It is private property. I have the basic civil right to control my private property, much as you do. You can ban me from your home for being Jewish, much as I can ban you from my home for being a Neo-Nazi.

so you could not serve blacks too and that would be fine?

another thing to consider with this, which would even be creepier than just the staring, is asking for verbal consent to stare and actually getting it............THAT is creepy

Nightclub bans ‘staring’ without ‘verbal consent’ in new ‘woke’ policy

The days of checking someone out at a club are over.

An Australia nightclub said it will remove people who are caught staring at someone without that person’s consent.

Club 77 in Sydney included unwanted attention from strangers in its updated “zero-tolerance policy” on harassment.

The venue posted the woke update on its Instagram account, saying the club is “not a place to come to if your sole purpose is to ‘pick up.’ ”

“As a nightclub, we encourage you to interact with strangers, however any engagement MUST begin with verbal consent,” the statement read. “This also applies if you are, for example, staring at someone from afar.”

The club has hired designated “safety officers” — who will be wearing a pink hi-visibility vest — to handle complaints and concerns.

“If we receive reports of any behavior that has made someone feel uncomfortable, the reported individual will be removed from the venue and the police will be called,” the statement said.

Sir, you said it- WOKE BULLSHIT!

Woke bullshit, because starring has nothing to so with woke!

And pointing out how stupid people are that intentionally stare, has nothing to do with Woke either.

all this bullshit is easily summed up by this comparison................Instagram is not a dating app............of course, we all know IG is a fucking dating app

I guess I am old, because I thought Instagram was not a dating app. I am not on Instagram, so I do not know for sure. I do know some Instagram models have millions of followers. Are they dating all of them? When I think of it like that, it starts seeming like a sick fantasy you have. Do you also think actresses in movies are just using the movies to try to date you?

But back to the point: if an Instagram model wants to block you, she should have every right to do that. You have freedom of speech, but not right to force women to listen to you. A nightclub has the right to refuse service to anyone they want for "petty" reasons like, they are not dressed stylishly, or they stare at women with a constant predatory gaze. Especially places that serve alcohol are given a wide latitude to pick their own patrons.

An Australia nightclub said it will remove people who are caught staring at someone without that person’s consent.

Club 77 in Sydney included unwanted attention from strangers in its updated “zero-tolerance policy” on harassment.

The venue posted the woke update on its Instagram account, saying the club is “not a place to come to if your sole purpose is to ‘pick up.’ ”

“As a nightclub, we encourage you to interact with strangers, however any engagement MUST begin with verbal consent,” the statement read. “This also applies if you are, for example, staring at someone from afar.”

The club has hired designated “safety officers” — who will be wearing a pink hi-visibility vest — to handle complaints and concerns.

“If we receive reports of any behavior that has made someone feel uncomfortable, the reported individual will be removed from the venue and the police will be called,” the statement said.

I see bankruptcy in their near future....

You had to go all the way to Australia to find your supposed “woke?”

“Woke” is like the new “deep state,” another cliche no one on the right can actually define but they employ anyways to rationalize their inability to realize it ain’t 1970 anymore

Back