more 'woke' bullshit

I would know, because I would ask. I was giving advice, not telling my history. Though I do know some introverts that have a hard time with emotional intelligence. It isn't their fault, really. They deserve to have a decent night out too.

You are utterly clueless.

You are utterly clueless.

Right. Because I would not bother someone that doesn't want my company I am the clueless one. You show a reliably poor reading comprehension level for someone using the written language as a tool for communication.

Right. Because I would not bother someone that doesn't want my company I am the clueless one. You show a reliably poor reading comprehension level for someone using the written language as a tool for communication.

You edited your post. AND mine. Wow.

1699198124685-png.1421842

I would know, because I would ask. I was giving advice, not telling my history. Though I do know some introverts that have a hard time with emotional intelligence. It isn't their fault, really. They deserve to have a decent night out too.

why are you on the side of the incel terrorists?

So, you don't want to admit you edited not only your original post, but also edited your post as I quoted it? That is just absolutely dishonest. Shame on you. You and I both know I was responding to the portion of the post YOU removed. That's why you removed it. Really sad on your part, dude.

So, you don't want to admit you edited not only your original post, but also edited your post as I quoted it? That is just absolutely dishonest. Shame on you. You and I both know I was responding to the portion of the post YOU removed. That's why you removed it. Really sad on your part, dude.

stop fucking whining.

A lot less violence, to the point of almost no violence. A lot more talking, including talking to the police. So much talking to the police.

Funny, I tended bar in a restaurant in West Covina CA (About 15 miles east of Los Angeles on the I-10) that had a live band, a cover charge, and were always packed. Rarely had the police there.
Maybe the problem was you as the hall monitor?

Back