more 'woke' bullshit

The best way to get over shyness is not to go to one of the most exclusive nightclubs in the city and continue to hit on the hottest woman there even when she does not want to deal with you.

My advice to a shy guy is to talk to women. Not just hot women, but all women. I don't care if she is old, fat, and married for 50 years, have a human conversation with her. This gets you used to talking to women. It gets you treating them like human beings.

Good looking women try to figure out if you are comfortable talking to good looking women. It is an important test to them. This gets you past that test.

Treating them like a human being does not mean falling all over yourself to give them things. If you are feeling abused in a relationship, leave it.

Finally, try to be a nice guy. And I mean a real nice guy, not someone who pretends to be a nice guy to try to trick women into sleeping with you.

This. Talk and LISTEN. There is too little of that from men. My wife and most of her friends are in the modeling and fashion industry. They can’t go out without some jackass hitting on them or giving them creepy vibes. She has insisted on leaving a place if someone is staring at her, and it happens all the time. I don’t seem to slow them down much. The reason for this should be obvious after reading some of the comments here. She absolutely HATES it.

This. Talk and LISTEN. There is too little of that from men. My wife and most of her friends are in the modeling and fashion industry. They can’t go out without some jackass hitting on them or giving them creepy vibes. She has insisted on leaving a place if someone is staring at her, and it happens all the time. I don’t seem to slow them down much. The reason for this should be obvious after reading some of the comments here. She absolutely HATES it.

That is what these guys don't get. If you take a woman who is having fun, and interrupt that fun, they are not going to like you.

Shy guys can be very attractive to women, if they listen. Find a woman who really wants to talk, and be listened to, and listen to her.

That is what these guys don't get. If you take a woman who is having fun, and interrupt that fun, they are not going to like you.

Shy guys can be very attractive to women, if they listen. Find a woman who really wants to talk, and be listened to, and listen to her.

Yep. Guys in general have no idea what women find attractivel. Most guys wrongly assume that they want a hunky aggressive alpha male. Most want nothing to do with someone like that. The thing I think women hate the most is disrespect. So you can guess how they would view the comments here. My wife could not believe what was said. Odds of those dudes having a healthy relationship (or any for that matter) are low. She hears it all the time. You were JUST a model. You’re a gold digger. You get the idea. In reality when I met her, she owned five homes outright and had a quarter million dollars in the bank and had rejected her rural Georgia racist upbringing and become her own person. So when she sees someone who thinks she needs side ‘fuckboys’ it’s in her mind the height of disrespect. Not towards me, but towards her. She is an amazing person but guys just see a pretty face and fill in the rest. Guys are dumb. Made my job easy.

Nightclub bans ‘staring’ without ‘verbal consent’ in new ‘woke’ policy

The days of checking someone out at a club are over.

An Australia nightclub said it will remove people who are caught staring at someone without that person’s consent.

Club 77 in Sydney included unwanted attention from strangers in its updated “zero-tolerance policy” on harassment.

The venue posted the woke update on its Instagram account, saying the club is “not a place to come to if your sole purpose is to ‘pick up.’ ”

“As a nightclub, we encourage you to interact with strangers, however any engagement MUST begin with verbal consent,” the statement read. “This also applies if you are, for example, staring at someone from afar.”

The club has hired designated “safety officers” — who will be wearing a pink hi-visibility vest — to handle complaints and concerns.

“If we receive reports of any behavior that has made someone feel uncomfortable, the reported individual will be removed from the venue and the police will be called,” the statement said.

Wow! I guess some losers will have to find another place to get shit faced in hopes of getting laid that night.

that's hot.

don't be suprised if you end up fucking E.F. Hutton.

It’s amazing isn’t it? He has no clue what a protected class is. And they claim to know the constitution. Too funny.

It’s absolutely amazing that in this day and age that people are so completely ignorant of civil rights legislation, protected classes, illegal discrimination, and so on.

For Christ’s sake, every corporation of any size requires training in the area for all employees. The lawsuits regarding the same are in the news and common knowledge.

Are they truly that ignorant or do they play the role for this forum?

It’s absolutely amazing that in this day and age that people are so completely ignorant of civil rights legislation, protected classes, illegal discrimination, and so on.

For Christ’s sake, every corporation of any size requires training in the area for all employees. The lawsuits regarding the same are in the news and common knowledge.

Are they truly that ignorant or do they play the role for this forum?

I don’t think they offer diversity training at the McDonalds on SR-10 outside of Bumfuck, KY.

It’s amazing isn’t it? He has no clue what a protected class is. And they claim to know the constitution. Too funny.

sounds like a violation of the equal protection clause to me.

i guess that's why the supreme court struck down your racist affirmative action.

Did it ever occur to ANY male that maybe the redhead wants to be left the fuck alone to talk to her friends? Did that EVER enter your mind?

I would know, because I would ask. I was giving advice, not telling my history. Though I do know some introverts that have a hard time with emotional intelligence. It isn't their fault, really. They deserve to have a decent night out too.

Back