more 'woke' bullshit

LOL

And you double down on your failure.

You remind me of the guys who would strike out with a girl and demand the girl was a lesbian.

Really pathetic Walt. You can't support or defend your position.

You know what I did when I struck out with a woman, I moved on to the next woman. There are so many women who are interested, why obsess with one woman who is not interested? That is a real question.

If one woman does not want you to stare at her, find another woman who does want you to stare at her (and even talk to her at the same time).

Being a bouncer was nonstop having to explain to stupid people what should have been common sense. If she is not interested in you, why bother with her, and why bother her? No, I am not trying to sleep with her myself, I am just trying to do my job at the time, and keep people from being creepy.

Being an incel, you don't understand that you go up to a person and begin a conversation if you'd like to meet them. Being cheap, it would never occur to you to buy them a drink.

Being a socially awkward hermit, you would never ask anyone to dance.

I'm sure the last time you tried it was years ago, and realized that no woman is interested in you.

So you just act creepy .

There are bars that welcome creepy. I'm sure you know of a few.

typical feminist shaming and insulting tactic. i'm surprised you didn't throw in the word 'insecure' as well :rolleyes:

You know what I did when I struck out with a woman, I moved on to the next woman. There are so many women who are interested, why obsess with one woman who is not interested? That is a real question.

If one woman does not want you to stare at her, find another woman who does want you to stare at her (and even talk to her at the same time).

Being a bouncer was nonstop having to explain to stupid people what should have been common sense. If she is not interested in you, why bother with her, and why bother her? No, I am not trying to sleep with her myself, I am just trying to do my job at the time, and keep people from being creepy.

nobody's talking about that.

we're talking about keeping people out of bars for no good reason.

you really want to keep people out of places for looking.

fuck you dude.

you're what's wrong with the world, and a total spineless simp too.

I find it helpful to ask these incels how they would feel if some random guy was staring at them with a look of desperate need for romance?

That's how women feel when unwanted advances haunt them all night.

I find it helpful to ask these incels how they would feel if some random guy was staring at them with a look of desperate need for romance?

this thread is about staring.

and of course you make out like it's some carnage going on against women.

this is why nobody takes bitches seriously. You're like idiot children.

you probably had spinache stuck between your teeth.

don't let it go to your head.

(neg)

Sure Walt.

That's nice.

Doesn't alter reality. Women who dress provocatively do so because they want attention.

LOL

I'm sure you were Patric Swazy in your own mind.

typical feminist shaming and insulting tactic. i'm surprised you didn't throw in the word 'insecure' as well :rolleyes:

I'd bet that there was a time, decades ago, that creepy men would throw dollar bills at Althea to show her B cups... But no one pays any attention to her now so she lashes out at you...

Shy dudes, don't go there... they'll just kick you out anyway because sitting on the sidelines wishing you had enough chutzpa to talk to the redhead on the other side of the room isn't good enough at this bar.

Shy dudes, don't go there... they'll just kick you out anyway because sitting on the sidelines wishing you had enough chutzpa to talk to the redhead on the other side of the room isn't good enough at this bar.

Did it ever occur to ANY male that maybe the redhead wants to be left the fuck alone to talk to her friends? Did that EVER enter your mind?

nobody's talking about that.

we're talking about keeping people out of bars for no good reason.

you really want to keep people out of places for looking.

fuck you dude.

you're what's wrong with the world, and a total spineless simp too.

It really strongly emotionally effects you that I was a bouncer 30 years ago kicking creepy guys out of nightclubs.

The best way to get over shyness is not to go to one of the most exclusive nightclubs in the city and continue to hit on the hottest woman there even when she does not want to deal with you.

My advice to a shy guy is to talk to women. Not just hot women, but all women. I don't care if she is old, fat, and married for 50 years, have a human conversation with her. This gets you used to talking to women. It gets you treating them like human beings.

Good looking women try to figure out if you are comfortable talking to good looking women. It is an important test to them. This gets you past that test.

Treating them like a human being does not mean falling all over yourself to give them things. If you are feeling abused in a relationship, leave it.

Finally, try to be a nice guy. And I mean a real nice guy, not someone who pretends to be a nice guy to try to trick women into sleeping with you.

People in Hawkeye’s videos always have “crazy eyes”

And remember the eyes are the windows to the soul.
[FONT=&]
“But [/FONT]
[FONT=&]if your eyes are unhealthy, your whole body will be full of darkness[/FONT][FONT=&]. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!” Matthew 6:23[/FONT]

You got that one right.

Back