more 'woke' bullshit

Hmm I am going to give you a Troll Rating of 7/10.

He says stupid shit. Under 4 percent of people identify as gay or LGBT. They are no threat to normal man/woman relationships. They do not mix much with heteros. They stay in their own bars and entertainment venues. People who believe that gays are a threat show they have a strong physical attraction to them. They wonder how a person could keep from turning gay if the chance came. Most people do not wonder about that at all.

Being angry and creepy will not get incels women.

neither will being a nice and simpy beta...........but you seem comfortable being one of those.

again, are you feminists capable of anything other than shaming and insulting instead of accepting accountability?

neither will being a nice and simpy beta...........but you seem comfortable being one of those.

again, are you feminists capable of anything other than shaming and insulting instead of accepting accountability?

I am not "accountable" for your failures. I am accountable for my own failures and successes.

deflection. I am not asking you to be accountable for me, but you are not being accountable for you. another feminist tactic to avoid accountability

You are asking me to take accountability for incels not getting women. I have given good advice, and they have not followed that advice. I bare no accountability.

Treat women like human beings, be flexible, and a lot of things are possible.

Nightclub bans ‘staring’ without ‘verbal consent’ in new ‘woke’ policy

The days of checking someone out at a club are over.

An Australia nightclub said it will remove people who are caught staring at someone without that person’s consent.

Club 77 in Sydney included unwanted attention from strangers in its updated “zero-tolerance policy” on harassment.

The venue posted the woke update on its Instagram account, saying the club is “not a place to come to if your sole purpose is to ‘pick up.’ ”

“As a nightclub, we encourage you to interact with strangers, however any engagement MUST begin with verbal consent,” the statement read. “This also applies if you are, for example, staring at someone from afar.”

The club has hired designated “safety officers” — who will be wearing a pink hi-visibility vest — to handle complaints and concerns.

“If we receive reports of any behavior that has made someone feel uncomfortable, the reported individual will be removed from the venue and the police will be called,” the statement said.

Don't go there. Not that they would have let you in. Or that you would ever have enough money or enough curiosity to go to Australia. Or, you could just be a whiny little fucking baby. Yeah, maybe that would be for the best.

You are asking me to take accountability for incels not getting women.
I asked no such thing

I have given good advice, and they have not followed that advice.
your advice is geared towards acceptance of the modern womens penchant for narcissism and delusion instead of holding those women accountable.

I bare no accountability.
no feminist does

Treat women like human beings, be flexible, and a lot of things are possible.
shouldn't women act like human beings in order to be treated like one? yes, they should. you don't hold them accountable, so they don't feel it necessary to act as such.

Don't go there. Not that they would have let you in. Or that you would ever have enough money or enough curiosity to go to Australia. Or, you could just be a whiny little fucking baby. Yeah, maybe that would be for the best.

awww, isn't that cute. the beta simp has to manufacture delusional scenarios to make his feminine side feel better about his lack of manhood.

Nightclub bans ‘staring’ without ‘verbal consent’ in new ‘woke’ policy

The days of checking someone out at a club are over.

An Australia nightclub said it will remove people who are caught staring at someone without that person’s consent.

Club 77 in Sydney included unwanted attention from strangers in its updated “zero-tolerance policy” on harassment.

The venue posted the woke update on its Instagram account, saying the club is “not a place to come to if your sole purpose is to ‘pick up.’ ”

“As a nightclub, we encourage you to interact with strangers, however any engagement MUST begin with verbal consent,” the statement read. “This also applies if you are, for example, staring at someone from afar.”

The club has hired designated “safety officers” — who will be wearing a pink hi-visibility vest — to handle complaints and concerns.

“If we receive reports of any behavior that has made someone feel uncomfortable, the reported individual will be removed from the venue and the police will be called,” the statement said.

Probate business owners have that right. Maybe creepy Trumpper incels were harming their business.

and another beta simp chimes in, showing he has no clue what the issue is about. Just needs to blame his hated nemesis demographic.

You do not believe private business owners have a right to deny service to people actively making other customers uncomfortable?

I think its particularly beta to sit on the sidelines staring at women.

You do not believe private business owners have a right to deny service to people actively making other customers uncomfortable?
but apparently you believe it's ok to implement policies that can be abused against people that someone doesn't like.

I think its particularly beta to sit on the sidelines staring at women.
then don't ever stare at a women, ever. just don't do it. ever. in fact, don't stare at anyone. keep your eyes on the ground at all times.

your advice is geared towards acceptance of the modern womens penchant for narcissism and delusion instead of holding those women accountable.

You hate women because they reject you and your kind, and then you demand women be held "accountable" for rejecting you? That keeps sounding creepier and creepier.

shouldn't women act like human beings in order to be treated like one? yes, they should. you don't hold them accountable, so they don't feel it necessary to act as such.

Wow, you are a nut.

Back