more 'woke' bullshit

There are nightclubs that only allow the beautiful people in. If you do not have looks, money, and style, you are not getting in. It is easier for women to get in, but we will not accept most women. I worked at clubs like that, and never really felt good about it all. That being said, it is their right to do that.

There are a lot of other nightclubs that as long as you follow the basic rules, and let everyone have a fun time, you can get in(especially on a less crowded night). I kicked many men out for making women feel uncomfortable, but I also kicked out a few women for doing the reverse. Women just tend to be more polite, and able to follow basic rules.

Whatever the nightclub standard, being angry is always a bad look. Not being able to follow basic rules of etiquette when reminded of them is also a bad look. Almost always bringing women with you is a good look. We do not like to admit it, but we are desperate to get women into the club (assuming it is not a gay bar).

I actually worked at a gay bar for a few nights. It was surprisingly just like working at a regular bar, except with a lot fewer women calming things down.

women live life on easy mode.

are you familiar with the concept of hypergamy?

We do not live in China or India. There are about as many women as men. There are forces driving some women out of "the market", but there are also forces driving many men out of "the market." If you are willing to put some work into making yourself a little more appealing to women, and willing to possibly lower your standards, I believe that any man can get a woman.

The first step is to get rid of your angry incel vibe. Honestly, I am a 52 year old man, and it is even creeping me out.

Nah. More women, more business. That's the point.

ROFL

Right, sure.

Women matter to bars/clubs only insofar as men believe they can pick them up.

Women who are off limits to even look at are useless to bars. Men who buy the drinks for themselves and the women pay the bills.

This club will go broke if they actually are stupid enough to enforce this.

it's not dicey.

you shouldn't ban anyone, racist.

If there is a nightclub that can safely hold 200 people, and 400 people want to get in, then 200 people are not getting in. It is the doorman/bouncer who decides who.

Beyond that, any nightclub, or other club restricts who they want to be a member or patron. You restrict who you want in your house for similar reasons.

When you are serving alcohol especially, but even sometimes when you are not, you need to set standards. People who are polite in normal situations get drunk, and rude. A bar full of a bunch of rude angry people is not safe, and not somewhere that people want to go to. That is why the law gives an especially large latitude to bouncers at establishments that serve alcohol.

We do not live in China or India. There are about as many women as men. There are forces driving some women out of "the market", but there are also forces driving many men out of "the market." If you are willing to put some work into making yourself a little more appealing to women, and willing to possibly lower your standards, I believe that any man can get a woman.

The first step is to get rid of your angry incel vibe. Honestly, I am a 52 year old man, and it is even creeping me out.

like the typical feminist, you're putting the blame on men, when the actual problem lies squarely with women. women almost always date up, most men almost always date down.

on dating apps, 80 percent of men are considered 'unattractive'. most women swipe right on the top 10 percent of men, ignoring the rest.

hypergamy is best explained as most women, like the 3s to 10s, are almost always going for the 8s, 9s, and 10s of men, ignoring all the rest. It's why there's an epidemic of loneliness for males around the country. But instead of looking at the issue honestly and showing the women that they are the ones responsible, feminists blame men, feminists shame men, feminists ignore men.

You call people incels because you are a feminist, you support hypergamy, therefore you're a traitor to your gender. you call it an angry incel vibe, even after I've told you i'm married, because you KNOW what I speak is truth but you're too afraid of becoming the target of those feminists.

you attack the red pill movement, but you know they are correct.

It is very difficult to keep a club going with a "rape vibe." While a club with lots of women will do great, whatever the rules you set on the men are. That is just the nature of the business.

ROFL

You're so full of shit.

A woman who is braless in a cut to the clit outfit is looking for attention. She wants to be stared at. Those who don't want to be stared at dress more modestly. I don't think you've actually ever been in a club.

You're a Stalinist, you don't believe in civil rights.

I am a big believer in the theory that everyone should get his(or her) shot. If you want to ask Emily Ratajkowski out, then go for it. Who knows, maybe she will say yet. Extremely doubtful, but I have seen so many nearly impossible things happen.... Who knows.

If you do it, do not be angry. Angry is never a good look.

And more importantly, when Ratajkowski turns you down, move on in life. Do not keep harassing her. You have freedom of expression, but she also has freedom not to be stalked.

And I would say the reverse. If you turned down Ratajkowski, and she started stalking you, I would tell her to stop.

Club 54 posted the rule in the heyday of Nightclubs.

Club 54 was before my time, but I did hear stories about them. They revolutionized the idea of being exclusive. It was virtually impossible to always get in. They liked to reject everybody sometimes to keep everyone wanting to get in.

They also admitted to tax evasion on TV, and the IRS sent agents to try to judge how much business they were doing. The IRS agents went undercover as normal customers, but could not get past the door. The IRS was never able to find anyone cool enough to get in.

I am a big believer in the theory that everyone should get his(or her) shot. If you want to ask Emily Ratajkowski out, then go for it. Who knows, maybe she will say yet. Extremely doubtful, but I have seen so many nearly impossible things happen.... Who knows.

If you do it, do not be angry. Angry is never a good look.

And more importantly, when Ratajkowski turns you down, move on in life. Do not keep harassing her. You have freedom of expression, but she also has freedom not to be stalked.

And I would say the reverse. If you turned down Ratajkowski, and she started stalking you, I would tell her to stop.

What a sad little Stalinist..

I'm happily married, 4 children, 7 grandchildren. Even if I had any idea who Emily Ratajkowski was, I wouldn't be wanting to date her.

However, what you claim about clubs is complete bullshit - and you know it. Just your usual storytelling to support your political agenda.

Back about 10 years ago, when I was still benching 400, I took every opportunity to wear tank tops. If not, then fitted shirts. Why? Because I'm a narcissistic SOB and wanted the women to look at me. Any man who spends 20+ hours a week at the gym wants to be looked at. Any woman who is scantily clad (with a decent body) wants to be looked at.

The biggest flaw among you Marxists is you deny human nature. This doesn't mean anyone wants to be touched or to have sex, but just to be admired. You're worse than the Victorian prudes and have destroyed a generation of young men and women with your insanity. Incel is a new term for the victims of your prude hatred of normal sexual attraction between men and women.

Club 54 was before my time, but I did hear stories about them. They revolutionized the idea of being exclusive. It was virtually impossible to always get in. They liked to reject everybody sometimes to keep everyone wanting to get in.

They also admitted to tax evasion on TV, and the IRS sent agents to try to judge how much business they were doing. The IRS agents went undercover as normal customers, but could not get past the door. The IRS was never able to find anyone cool enough to get in.

ok.

that was a good story.

Yep, and they sold cocaine at the bar. The bar (pun intended) was set, look but don't touch. Unless invited to touch.

like the typical feminist, you're putting the blame on men, when the actual problem lies squarely with women. women almost always date up, most men almost always date down.

I have given the "you might want to lower your standards" talk to many women. The "you might want to raise your value" talk is not as necessary to give to women, because they are more likely to get that point.

hypergamy is best explained as most women, like the 3s to 10s, are almost always going for the 8s, 9s, and 10s of men, ignoring all the rest.

Men tend to only look at appearance, and little else. Beyond that, they only look at a limited standard of appearance. Women are much more complex in what they are looking at. Some of it is higher, like personality, but some of it is more base, like income.

The secret to dating when you are a man is finding your hook, and casting your net as far as you can. You want to find what makes you a 8, 9, or 10, and then find the woman who thinks that is important. It is good training for life in general.

Women have it much more tough, in that they are mainly judged on appearance.

It's why there's an epidemic of loneliness for males around the country.

There is an epidemic of loneliness in both men and women. We live in lonely times.

you support hypergamy, therefore you're a traitor to your gender.

I support anyone, man or woman, dating up. And I think we all know there are more ugly men dating beautiful women, then the opposite. I owe nothing in particular to my gender. I am no more a traitor to men than I am a traitor to Russia for not supporting Putin.

you call it an angry incel vibe

You are very angry at women.

you attack the red pill movement, but you know they are correct.

It is so sad that you think so.

A woman who is braless in a cut to the clit outfit is looking for attention. She wants to be stared at. Those who don't want to be stared at dress more modestly. I don't think you've actually ever been in a club.

If a woman asks you to stop staring at her, it means she wants you to stop staring at her. If she says "no", it means "no". These are not complex concepts.

ROFL

Right, sure.

Women matter to bars/clubs only insofar as men believe they can pick them up.

Women who are off limits to even look at are useless to bars. Men who buy the drinks for themselves and the women pay the bills.

This club will go broke if they actually are stupid enough to enforce this.

If I went to a nightclub and saw no women there, I'd leave.

Double dumbass.

If a woman asks you to stop staring at her, it means she wants you to stop staring at her. If she says "no", it means "no". These are not complex concepts.

Ohh, hurry to move those goal posts.

Women who dress in a certain manner do so because they want to be looked at.

Back