Morning folks.

So I figured I'd pop in here and say hello before I explore the rest of the forum.

I'm pretty easy to get along with. You treat me right, I'll treat you right.
welcome

You will like me if you dont lie and dont embrace lies

hope to be talking to you soon

I suppose your skull is, too. I'll enjoy thumping you if you dare to face me. JPP is not for the weak. You will suffer here. Better use the Ignore feature if you can't take the heat.

just ONE of our sociopathic racist posters

not very bright

but then none of them are

I just posted in a thread where all these people are banned. Is that supposed to be some kind of warning? It makes you wonder.

Members banned from this thread: Cypress, Cool 90's Kid, evince, ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, Taichiliberal, Covfefe, Rune, Thing1, Subway, Text Drivers are Killers, CFM, jbander, Bill, domer76, archives, Nomad, Micawber, Hesher, crowonapost, Amadeus, Tomas Fabregas, Kacper, floridafan, CharacterAssassin, Nosam nails, JnqYaqui, ThatOwlWoman, PraiseKek, liberalsAREracists, Master Fang, Nose Picker, Craig234, MAGAt, katzgar, DonaldvoTrumpovich, jc456, Thetruth1, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, Duke Johnson, MyParentsAreProud, rsexaminer, SUPERLIBERAL and Thumper

I just posted in a thread where all these people are banned. Is that supposed to be some kind of warning? It makes you wonder.

Members banned from this thread: Cypress, Cool 90's Kid, evince, ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, Taichiliberal, Covfefe, Rune, Thing1, Subway, Text Drivers are Killers, CFM, jbander, Bill, domer76, archives, Nomad, Micawber, Hesher, crowonapost, Amadeus, Tomas Fabregas, Kacper, floridafan, CharacterAssassin, Nosam nails, JnqYaqui, ThatOwlWoman, PraiseKek, liberalsAREracists, Master Fang, Nose Picker, Craig234, MAGAt, katzgar, DonaldvoTrumpovich, jc456, Thetruth1, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, Duke Johnson, MyParentsAreProud, rsexaminer, SUPERLIBERAL and Thumper

Let me guess.... it was a "God Bless America" thread, right? He always bans ppl who don't agree with him. Then he sits in there and talks to himself until boredom sets in. Then he starts *another* thread on the same topic, with the same results. It's very weird.

That's tough guy God Bless America, bans all liberals because he has no balls to debate liberals.

Let me guess.... it was a "God Bless America" thread, right? He always bans ppl who don't agree with him. Then he sits in there and talks to himself until boredom sets in. Then he starts *another* thread on the same topic, with the same results. It's very weird.

Odd that the forum owner would allow that.

That's tough guy God Bless America, bans all liberals because he has no balls to debate liberals.

I don't know, Michael.....he was pretty quick to add you and you're no threat to his balls......probably some other factor involved.....let's see, besides stupidity what do the people on that list have in common......

Odd that the forum owner would allow that.

Why not? It's their house; they set the rules. Maybe you have a toxic Klingon who follows you around and disrupts your discussions. Maybe you can't tolerate opposing points of view because debating with intelligent people is just too hard. Maybe when the opposition shows up and posts they hurt your feels because they made you feel dumb. Start a new thread and ban them! Instant gratification!

The mods/owners also gave us a lovely ignore tool so you no longer have to view racist filth, name-calling in every post featuring our friend the F bomb, and just plain stupid shit. This place is Paradise!

paradise.jpg

Back