Morning folks.

Good morning, Thumper, Right, Duke,and Mott. Have a great day! Everyone ready for Thanksgiving?:)

Last edited:
Good morning, Thumper, Right, Duke,and Mott. Have a great day! Everyone ready for Thanksgiving?:)

Good morning Top, and everyone!
We're all ready here for Thanksgiving and the planned dinner (but not the weigh gain!).

Y'all must be taking the week off? I'm working M-W, then on the road Thursday 7 am. Hopefully avoiding traffic.

We're all ready here for Thanksgiving and the planned dinner (but not the weigh gain!).

Morning RB, Top and everyone. We won't make the family Thanksgiving :( too many doctors appointments. This getting old sucks.

The weather looks like it may cooperate here. Hope yours does as well. That just makes the day so much easier, especially if people are traveling.
Btw...Calories don't count on Thanksgiving Day, or the next three days of leftovers. Keep that in mind;)

Morning RB, Top and everyone. We won't make the family Thanksgiving :( too many doctors appointments. This getting old sucks.
Yeah, it's not much fun sometimes:( Just schedule a second family Thanksgiving when you can. The actual day isn't all that important, it's the thoughts, traditions, and FOOD that counts:)

The weather looks like it may cooperate here. Hope yours does as well. That just makes the day so much easier, especially if people are traveling.
Btw...Calories don't count on Thanksgiving Day, or the next three days of leftovers. Keep that in mind;)
Weather looks pretty good here, too.
Those calories count a week after, when you step on the scale!

Weather looks pretty good here, too.
Those calories count a week after, when you step on the scale!
So don't step on the scale:) And get everyone Penn State sweats to hang out in for a couple of weeks:) That winter workout is coming, as you know:)

Y'all must be taking the week off? I'm working M-W, then on the road Thursday 7 am. Hopefully avoiding traffic.
I remember the working until Wed and having make that early cold long dark drive... A Safe Over the river and through the woods to you:)
Hope your weather cooperates:)

Oh so that's who the "Legion" is that I see ppl mention. No problem with tossing out the Purina Troll Chow his way; he's on ignore.

note though, that unlike mere name changes, when he recreates himself his new sock will not automatically be ignored......I have seven or eight of his persona on ignore......you have to hunt him down each time......he has a "tell" but I won't share it because he might stop doing it......it's how I know archives is one of his even though the mods haven't yet acknowledged it.....

I remember the working until Wed and having make that early cold long dark drive... A Safe Over the river and through the woods to you:)
Hope your weather cooperates:)

I'm sure it will, travelling from the Piedmont NC, five hours to Charleston SC. Beautiful time of year, "Carolina blue" skies.

So don't step on the scale:) And get everyone Penn State sweats to hang out in for a couple of weeks:) That winter workout is coming, as you know:)

I have sweats, no Penn State sweats, though. I'm hoping the "winter workout" isn't too much, I do have the snowblowers and tractor ready, I'd prefer not to need them too much.
I can't gain anymore weigh (I did lose weight so I could better get in and out of my "toy") come spring, lots of car shows coming up then and throughout the summer.

I have sweats, no Penn State sweats, though. I'm hoping the "winter workout" isn't too much, I do have the snowblowers and tractor ready, I'd prefer not to need them too much.
I can't gain anymore weigh (I did lose weight so I could better get in and out of my "toy") come spring, lots of car shows coming up then and throughout the summer.

More pictures/ info about your toy. Here's mine.

Attachments

• IMG_20160219_165828543.jpg
    IMG_20160219_165828543.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 22

More pictures/ info about your toy. Here's mine.

You guys have already seen my toy. Ram 4X4

You guys have already seen my toy. Ram 4X4

Have you had it in 4WD yet?
Bring it up here to PA. and I'll show you a few logging roads to "test" it out.
Years back, I had a Bronco II, 3" lift kit and modified V-6. It would all but climb a tree!

Have you had it in 4WD yet?
Bring it up here to PA. and I'll show you a few logging roads to "test" it out.
Years back, I had a Bronco II, 3" lift kit and modified V-6. It would all but climb a tree!

You bet your bottom dollar I have. Before I got sick I did some minor league bog ins. In 4X4 low it will pull or climb anything I would care to try. :good4u:

You bet your bottom dollar I have. Before I got sick I did some minor league bog ins. In 4X4 low it will pull or climb anything I would care to try. :good4u:

4-wheelin' is a blast, isn't it?
Years ago, my father and I both shot a deer, we drug them to an old logging road and walked down to get my Bronco. On the ride up to get them, he told me I was nuts! On the way back down, he said this thing works pretty good (probably because we didn't have to drag them!).

Back