Morning folks.

I know all that.

How many cars have you claimed to own over the years you've been posting here?

I mean using all your alts, like Southern Man, DamnYankee, whatever that alt was that included 'Loyal to the End' etc.

You know that now, because I taught you. Just like I taught you that "cams" is not a cam. lol

You know that now, because I taught you. Just like I taught you that "cams" is not a cam. lol

How many cars have you claimed to own over the years you've been posting here?

Ha! A real man drives a truck!

attachment.php

Is that your garage?

Nice. I love the factory coolant tank.

Engine masters recently did a comparison on air cleaners that you might want to look into. That tiny one on yours might be restricting your top end.

The chart below is the bottom line on that testing for the most of us. The second column is the power loss over an open carburetor (base setup). The HP column is where that filter combo starts to restrict the HP over the base setup.

Interesting. I'll have too check into it. I have the rev limiter set at 6000, the valvetrain and springs are capable of withstanding 6600-6800, I haven't had it over 5800 though, and it's still pulling like a pissed off bear.

Hey, Right, what happened to the Mustang you claimed to own - the one with the broken speedo that you said you couldn't resist buying sequential turn signal lights for?

The one you said you bought used seat covers for?

The one you said you got a new suspension for?

Didn't you also say that real men drive trucks? Was that when you claimed to have a Jeep...and an Expedition?

Then there was the BMW 328Xi, wasn't there?

Or was it a Chrysler 300, V6, AWD, a Lincoln MKZ, V6, AWD, or an Audi A4 Quattro, 2.0L I4 turbo?

Or the Infiniti?

Wife didn't like the Audi. No back-up sensors and the dash lights too harsh a color. Got an Infinity G25 now. The back-up camera draws lines for you for distance and for your turn. Its like landing an airplane.

GBA aka Legion, jobless, is showing his creepy side now. lol

• Wife still owns the 328Xi.
  • The '12 Jeep GC Overland that I bought new replaced my Expedition, it's still my daily driver, nearly 145k miles on it. Looks and drives new. I plan on driving the wheels off of it.
  • The '05 Mustang I bought for my daughter, I still own it and she is still driving it. The 15" blacked-out wheels have been replaced with 16" OE wheels from a GT. We did a custom paint job on it last year, the OEM yellow with 10" black Monza stripes, clear coat. 155K miles and runs, drives like new.
  • The '64 I've owned for 32 years. 4 years ago I started restoring it and had it registered and running in February '16. I spent the next 18 months tweaking, lots of modifications, and now it's running like a Swiss watch.
  • Two years ago I bought a '74 Fiat Spider and I restored that but it's still in pieces.

So yeah I own four cars, two which are classics and one is on permanent loan until my daughter takes over the title. The BMW is in my wife's name.

Anything else you need to know Legion? SS#, bank accounts? Credit score?

• The '12 Jeep GC Overland that I bought new replaced my Expedition, it's still my daily driver, nearly 145k miles on it. Looks and drives new. I plan on driving the wheels off of it.
  • The '05 Mustang I bought for my daughter, I still own it and she is still driving it. The 15" blacked-out wheels have been replaced with 16" OE wheels from a GT. We did a custom paint job on it last year, the OEM yellow with 10" black Monza stripes, clear coat. 155K miles and runs, drives like new.
  • The '64 I've owned for 32 years. 4 years ago I started restoring it and had it registered and running in February '16. I spent the next 18 months tweaking, lots of modifications, and now it's running like a Swiss watch.
  • Two years ago I bought a '74 Fiat Spider and I restored that but it's still in pieces.

So yeah I own four cars, two which are classics and one is on permanent loan until my daughter takes over the title. The BMW is in my wife's name.

So you say.

Y'all must be taking the week off? I'm working M-W, then on the road Thursday 7 am. Hopefully avoiding traffic.

Big family thanksgiving this year. Gonna be 5 generations under one roof. But still gonna work. Friday to Friday then taking sat off. It's hard to say no to tripple time.

Last edited:
Good morning Thumper and decent people of the JPP:) Have a great weekend~ (I still have high hopes for this thread someday being a place to just stop in and chat....but isn't it just fascinating the obsessions some here have for others, simply unable to move on. (The threads with a list of
"banned strangers"-what's up with that?)
5 generations is pretty awesome:)

Good morning Thumper and decent people of the JPP:) Have a great weekend~ (I still have high hopes for this thread someday being a place to just stop in and chat....but isn't it just fascinating the obsessions some here have for others, simply unable to move on. (The threads with a list of

Good morning Top, and everyone.

GBA aka Legion, jobless, is showing his creepy side now. lol

Anything else you need to know Legion? SS#, bank accounts? Credit score?
Hey is that Stang an SVT or a GT? My sister works at the Ford Plant where they build the Stang’s engine. She has an 05 SVT Cobra that’s the same color as yours and it’s the best Stang I’ve driven. Better than the GT or BOSS.
Not as powerful but not far off and handles waaaay better. A lot of traditional Stang drivers hated it though cause it was designed to track race and not a drag racer.

Last edited:

Thank you. I'm not sure how many more gramps has. Next year he hits three digits. He made two poker runs last season. And says he plans on making the thanks giving ride after dinner. Generally he pulls out his panshovel dad pulls out his pan and I'll pull out my shovel and we will all ride on thanksgiving regardless of weather. This year we get to add two more riders to the pack, even if they are on metric bikes. Weather shouldn't be too bad. Hopefully he's able to make the yule ride too. But I'm not sure If he will be up to riding in the snow this year.

As for obsessions. That's the way with a forum like this. People take any opertunity to prove someone wrong.

Thank you. I'm not sure how many more gramps has. Next year he hits three digits. He made two poker runs last season. And says he plans on making the thanks giving ride after dinner. Generally he pulls out his panshovel dad pulls out his pan and I'll pull out my shovel and we will all ride on thanksgiving regardless of weather. This year we get to add two more riders to the pack, even if they are on metric bikes. Weather shouldn't be too bad. Hopefully he's able to make the yule ride too. But I'm not sure If he will be up to riding in the snow this year.

As for obsessions. That's the way with a forum like this. People take any opertunity to prove someone wrong.
Have a blessed Thanksgiving with them all. Yep, it is and they will. Heck you got called up and out immediately for your "toxic" comment:)

Back