Morning folks.

You arent the owner of this forum anymore than you were Amazon.
What a bony ass Toxic person.

I was trying to wish her well, and tell her she was on the right path. I even said certain subjects, as to not directly bring them up. I never tried to bait her, if that's the way she took it. I wanted to see if that's what she really wanted. It was RB 60, that gave the idea of starting a new conversation. Of course the other discussion got deleted, and ruined my plan. I didn't want to ban her originally, and I just wanted to see if she really wanted this. It's kind of like me with my diet. I know I want this, so I can keep certain snacks around. It can even help with the willpower. Top never showed up, which means it had an effect. So she can think however of me, as long as keeps the peace. Of course I'm ignoring her, so I don't know if she keeps bringing those subjects up, or not. I assume Owls, and Nosam have seen what I haven't.

I was trying to wish her well, and tell her she was on the right path. I even said certain subjects, as to not directly bring them up. I never tried to bait her, if that's the way she took it. I wanted to see if that's what she really wanted. It was RB 60, that gave the idea of starting a new conversation. Of course the other discussion got deleted, and ruined my plan. I didn't want to ban her originally, and I just wanted to see if she really wanted this. It's kind of like me with my diet. I know I want this, so I can keep certain snacks around. It can even help with the willpower. Top never showed up, which means it had an effect. So she can think however of me, as long as keeps the peace. Of course I'm ignoring her, so I don't know if she keeps bringing those subjects up, or not. I assume Owls, and Nosam have seen what I haven't.

Not much to see,Tops usual fake cheer,cheap shots,then runs and hides

To maintain liberalism at any cost?
Anyway, take this pissing contest back
to "your" threads, we don't need it brought
here to this one. End it here!

Butt out RB-60 ,you ditched your thread.
PMP being banned had nothing to do with liberalism.
In fact we let him stay long after we should have,because we bent over backward,Because he was a Conservative.

DogLaughing.gif

Yup. Spelling isn't my strongest subject. Especially after a 14 hour shift and a couple glasses of whiskey.

Butt out RB-60 ,you ditched your thread.
PMP being banned had nothing to do with liberalism.
In fact we let him stay long after we should have,because we bent over backward,Because he was a Conservative.

I ditched it because it became a pissing contest. Don't ruin this one, you have Ox's, go play with yourselves there. Don't ruin Thumper's thread, too.

Definitely keeps the adult conversations elsewhere from being derailed. If only she could quit mentioning us all the time. ;~)
BTW, have been enjoying the friendly chit-chat on your pest-free thread. Thanks for beginning it.

Yes I have, it works good keeping the riffraff out. I think we should go there, and just hope Top makes it the same here.

Yes I have, it works good keeping the riffraff out. I think we should go there, and just hope Top makes it the same here.

Then why are you posting here and continuing the BS? You have your threads and the GoodReads cesspool to continue your whining.

You did fine trying to keep the peace. She's butthurt about your nice-convo thread that she's thread-banned from and keeps bringing it up here, there, and everywhere. Talk about unable to move on.... snort. She could easily start a happy yaya discussion thread and thread-ban us, but it would most likely turn out like the previous attempts -- "What if they gave a party and no one came?"

Then why are you posting here and continuing the BS? You have your threads and the GoodReads cesspool to continue your whining.

Sorry, but this isn't your forum. Unless someone creates a thread and specifically excludes ppl from it, we're all free to post wherever we like. Don't like it? Then go start a happy yaya thread for you and the other two people from your GR Patio group, and ban me, Michael, Jade, etc.

Back