Morning folks.

Sorry, but this isn't your forum. Unless someone creates a thread and specifically excludes ppl from it, we're all free to post wherever we like. Don't like it? Then go start a happy yaya thread for you and the other two people from your GR Patio group, and ban me, Michael, Jade, etc.

It sure didn't take long for mama bear to come to her cub's defense!
Start a thread and ban you? Nah, it's amusing to see you make an ass of yourself :)
You need not reply, I won't respond.

I ditched it because it became a pissing contest. Don't ruin this one, you have Ox's, go play with yourselves there. Don't ruin Thumper's thread, too.
LOL...The whiny little still on ignore :village: only has the cesspool and at least 5 other "private" threads to unload their obsessive frustrations. Nothing is ever enough to satisfy that weird ass crew.and their undying need to follow us around.....They simply can't find a way to move on. Such a mystery, isn't it? Is there a more needy dysfunctional group?
Nope...:)

Last edited:
That being said, It's Xichigan and Thanksgiving week....It doesn't get much better than that:) Thumper...for your 5 generation dinner...Put a nice white table cloth out, and have everyone sign it with a sentiment to pass along to those babies someday:) And then find someone to embroider it... Just a thought:) And take lots of pictures;)

Last edited:
That being said, It's Xichigan and Thanksgiving week....It doesn't get much better than that:) Thumper...for your 5 generation dinner...Put a nice white table cloth out, and have everyone sign it with a sentiment to pass along to those babies someday:) And then find someone to embroider it... Just a thought:) And take lots of pictures;)

That's not a bad idea. My wife and both daughters are pretty good with crafts and what not. I'd bet they could make a project out of it.

I'll talk with em. Not sure how long my oldest daughter will be in town. I think she has to go back south this next weekend. I wonder if handprints or something might be a better idea. My grandkids are a little young to write their names.

I'll talk with em. Not sure how long my oldest daughter will be in town. I think she has to go back south this next weekend. I wonder if handprints or something might be a better idea. My grandkids are a little young to write their names.
Handprints would be perfect. Just do that ahead of time and put the tablecloth out for the dinner. For everyone else to sign. We've done it before for teams for coaches, and for other occasions...weddings, etc.
It's just kind of a way to celebrate and have memories of a very special occasion:) I have one that my students made for me when I retired. One of my most prized possessions:)

Mine's a 4.0 SOHC V6, 215 HP manufactured in Cologne, Germany. It's a lighter engine than the V8 and sits further back in the engine bay, so the weight distribution is nearly perfect 50-50. The suspension, wheels, and tires are swapped out from GT take-offs, so it's a terrific car on the twisty mountain roads up here. I also installed a true dual exhaust with an X pipe and GT mufflers, and it has a deep Euro sound, not at all like the traditional American V8 burble.
A lot of folks are surprised that the Stang with the 4 cylinder ecotec engine cranks out more ponies than the six. I tuned my Miata up too 200 ponies and added beefier sway bars and brimbo shocks and breaks. It’s about 1,000 lbs lighter then your Stang and is a blast to drive in curves. Just remarkable balance and handling.

A lot of folks are surprised that the Stang with the 4 cylinder ecotec engine cranks out more ponies than the six. I tuned my Miata up too 200 ponies and added beefier sway bars and brimbo shocks and breaks. It’s about 1,000 lbs lighter then your Stang and is a blast to drive in curves. Just remarkable balance and handling.

Girl car.

Back