Morning folks.

I will cherish it. Thanks.
On two different days? lol...ok
Where can I buy that? Just in case I need a couple of gifts:)

Toxic was on my word of the day toilet paper.
On two different days? lol...ok
Where can I buy that? Just in case I need a couple of gifts:)

Good morning Thumper and decent people of the JPP:) Have a great weekend~ (I still have high hopes for this thread someday being a place to just stop in and chat....but isn't it just fascinating the obsessions some here have for others, simply unable to move on. (The threads with a list of
"banned strangers"-what's up with that?)
5 generations is pretty awesome:)

It *is* quite amazing how some 1) can't move on, 2) remain obsessed, and 3) are all sad-facey over not being allowed to post in a nice thread. I hope those people get over that. It's so toxic, you know. Hopefully those guys who were here last night complaining about someone with a lot of cars will also get your message.

Have a lovely day.

People take any opertunity to prove someone wrong.

DogLaughing.gif

It's good that Top found a place for friendly chats. Just leave behind certain subjects, and things should be golden.

All you long time obsessors should gather in a special safe there and trade "sekritz"....methods to your madness:)

Interesting timing:) Move on, Jr.:) Moderate the threads you blocked us from. And the one you started to bait me...lol Not this one:)
"Certain subjects"? Puhhhhleeezzz...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
It's good that Top found a place for friendly chats. Just leave behind certain subjects, and things should be golden.

Definitely keeps the adult conversations elsewhere from being derailed. If only she could quit mentioning us all the time. ;~)
BTW, have been enjoying the friendly chit-chat on your pest-free thread. Thanks for beginning it.

Blessedly still on ignore...what a wonderful thing that is:)
They just can't seem to move on.

Hey is that Stang an SVT or a GT? My sister works at the Ford Plant where they build the Stang’s engine. She has an 05 SVT Cobra that’s the same color as yours and it’s the best Stang I’ve driven. Better than the GT or BOSS.
Not as powerful but not far off and handles waaaay better. A lot of traditional Stang drivers hated it though cause it was designed to track race and not a drag racer.

Mine's a 4.0 SOHC V6, 215 HP manufactured in Cologne, Germany. It's a lighter engine than the V8 and sits further back in the engine bay, so the weight distribution is nearly perfect 50-50. The suspension, wheels, and tires are swapped out from GT take-offs, so it's a terrific car on the twisty mountain roads up here. I also installed a true dual exhaust with an X pipe and GT mufflers, and it has a deep Euro sound, not at all like the traditional American V8 burble.

Mine's a 4.0 SOHC V6, 215 HP manufactured in Cologne, Germany. It's a lighter engine than the V8 and sits further back in the engine bay, so the weight distribution is nearly perfect 50-50. The suspension, wheels, and tires are swapped out from GT take-offs, so it's a terrific car on the twisty mountain roads up here. I also installed a true dual exhaust with an X pipe and GT mufflers, and it has a deep Euro sound, not at all like the traditional American V8 burble.

The '05 Mustang I bought for my daughter, I still own it and she is still driving it. The 15" blacked-out wheels have been replaced with 16" OE wheels from a GT. We did a custom paint job on it last year, the OEM yellow with 10" black Monza stripes, clear coat. 155K miles and runs, drives like new.

518d13efdd100f44091c97f3fb627fb4--thinking-emoticon-smiley-faces.jpg

Interesting timing:) Move on, Jr.:) Moderate the threads you blocked us from. And the one you started to bait me...lol Not this one:)
"Certain subjects"? Puhhhhleeezzz...:rolleyes:

You arent the owner of this forum anymore than you were Amazon.
What a bony ass Toxic person.

Back