Where's the Report? A Play in One Act

GOP: The Mueller Report clears Trump.

Everyone Else: Can we see the report?

GOP: No.

~Fin~

nothingburgerw-1024x576.jpeg

eat up you idiots!!

The Massive Meltdown is delicious!

Did I say it was, dodo? What does it say before coordination?

And if the memo wasn't about Mueller looking for collusion, why was everyone, especially democrats, saying Trump colluded. Everyone knew it was about collusion. Stop being silly.

Before coordination it says "any links and/or..." Your point? We're not talking about "everyone, especially Democrats", but about the legal terminology in the announcement. Do I have to spell out for you the difference between coordination and collusion, dummy?

Well then BIG WHOOP! He's vindicated. It's over. Done. :cool:
Lucky little Hillary had Homey drafting HER exoneration letter even BEFORE he had interviewed her. And THAT was with her being "extremely grossly carelessly negligent". What a pack of thieves inside of THAT mess.

There was no exoneration of Hillary in Comey's statement. That is just flat out false.

That's why the word exoneration isn't that important. All it means is innocent. Trump got vindication. No evidence found of conspiracy and obstruction. Nothing to prosecute.
Also, prosecutors always get that last jab in when they lose a case.....he/she is not exonerated.

:rofl2: "Exoneration" was really important to RWNJs for the last three days, until it sunk in that trump was not exonerated.

Before coordination it says "any links and/or..." Your point? We're not talking about "everyone, especially Democrats", but about the legal terminology in the announcement. Do I have to spell out for you the difference between coordination and collusion, dummy?

Any links is about collusion, dodo. You're the only one saying it wasn't about collusion, think about that. Further, like I said, coordination is the legal grounds of collusion.

You're just being silly.

Back