Museum of Atheism

Yeah I don't play that game anymore, move along! You insinuating I am not Christian is just another one of your little games to change the subject, along with calling me Matt, move along, your shtick is old!

Awesome. So anyone who says they are a Christian is a Christian regardless of their acts or lack of repentance. Interesting but disagreed.

Awesome. So anyone who says they are a Christian is a Christian regardless of their acts or lack of repentance. Interesting but disagreed.

I am a Christian, and do act like one. I am certainly not perfect nor will I to beat my head against the wall trying to explain it to a scoffer like yourself! You are a non believer and live in darkness and the light has no part with the darkness!

I am a Christian, and do act like one. I am certainly not perfect nor will I to beat my head against the wall trying to explain it to a scoffer like yourself! You are a non believer and live in darkness and the light has no part with the darkness!

You are free to claim you're Jesus Christ himself but that doesn't make it true. No, you don't act like one and I can provide at least 10 juicy examples if you want to bet on it.

Sayig "we're all sinners" and "I'm not perfect" are the excuses of liars by hateful people who have no intention to change their behavior to be more Christian.

Anyone who repents on Sunday and then deliberately sins all week isn't a Christian. They're liars playing Christian for appearance sake. You're one of them.

Tell me you haven't deliberately sinned on this forum, Matt. I want to see if you are a fucking lowlife liar or just an elderly nut case in an old folks home who can't tell right from wrong.

<snip>

Cypress is a student of history. So am I. Why do you have a problem with that?

We're all partly our genetics but mostly our upbringing and life experiences. Cypress likes a lot of things and loves to discuss them.
<snip>
I would never be able to retain the knowledge I have acquired if I did not put it into practice, by talking about it, writing about it, or discussing it with friends. Confucius said the point of acquiring knowledge is to put it to use.

I am fortunate to have some friends in real life and buddies on the internet, including you, who enjoy discussing history, science, math, religion, philosophy, etc. :good4u: :clink:

You are free to claim you're Jesus Christ himself but that doesn't make it true. No, you don't act like one and I can provide at least 10 juicy examples if you want to bet on it.

Sayig "we're all sinners" and "I'm not perfect" are the excuses of liars by hateful people who have no intention to change their behavior to be more Christian.

Anyone who repents on Sunday and then deliberately sins all week isn't a Christian. They're liars playing Christian for appearance sake. You're one of them.

Tell me you haven't deliberately sinned on this forum, Matt. I want to see if you are a fucking lowlife liar or just an elderly nut case in an old folks home who can't tell right from wrong.

Blah blah blah, You are a non believer, and live in darkness, and the light has no part with the darkness!

I do act like one!

Blah blah blah, You are a non believer, and live in darkness, and the light has no part with the darkness!

That's a lie which means you are a liar and, therefore, not a Christian as you claim meaning you lied about that too, Matt. Sad. Now you're a double liar.

That's a lie which means you are a liar and, therefore, not a Christian as you claim meaning you lied about that too, Matt. Sad. Now you're a double liar.

Do you claim to be a Christian, have you been born again, are you saved? I have asked you time and again, you never answer, because you know to say yes, not only are you a liar but then the godless will make fun of you you, are a coward

Do you claim to be a Christian, have you been born again, are you saved? I have asked you time and again, you never answer, because you know to say yes, not only are you a liar but then the godless will make fun of you you, are a coward
Regardless of my answers, how does that change a single sin you've intentionally made?

You are clearly trying to pass off your sins as okay by seeking to attack me. Matt, that's just another example of why you aren't a Christian.

There you go again, breaking both one of the Ten Commandments and Christ's Commandments. Sad, but I forgive you because you're old and mentally "off", Matt.

Oh it's no story, it's fact, and there is nothing you can do about it, no amount of denial will save you. God won't care whether or not you believed, and give you a pass.

Will there be 72 Virgins? (that seems like a lot of virgins to find nowadays) :(

Regardless of my answers, how does that change a single sin you've intentionally made?

You are clearly trying to pass off your sins as okay by seeking to attack me. Matt, that's just another example of why you aren't a Christian.

There you go again, breaking both one of the Ten Commandments and Christ's Commandments. Sad, but I forgive you because you're old and mentally "off", Matt.

I simply do not need to prove myself to you who casts aspersions at Christians while not being one!

The beauty about threads like this, is they flush out extremists from both sides

Either Christianity is unrelentingly evil and always terrible, or the non-believers are 100 percent guaranteed to live in darkerness, ignorance, and sin

I simply do not need to prove myself to you who casts aspersions at Christians while not being one!
That's a lie which is more proof you aren't a Christian.

First, I have never cast aspersions on Christians. My aspersions are saved for idiots, liars and lying cocksuckers. :)

Second, as your posts repeatedly prove, you are not a Christian person. Your complaints that others are not Christian either doesn't matter and is just prove how much you've let Satan into your heart.

The beauty about threads like this, is they flush out extremists from both sides

Either Christianity is unrelentingly evil and always terrible, or the non-believers are 100 percent guaranteed to live in darkerness, ignorance, and sin

Agreed on all points.

To be fair, let's recognize that most extremists on JPP are elderly, single, Euro-American males living as shut-ins or in a facility.

That's a lie which is more proof you aren't a Christian.

First, I have never cast aspersions on Christians. My aspersions are saved for idiots, liars and lying cocksuckers. :)

Second, as your posts repeatedly prove, you are not a Christian person. Your complaints that others are not Christian either doesn't matter and is just prove how much you've let Satan into your heart.

You are a liar, and your father is the father of lies, satan himself!

Well, without repentance and salvation the second part is true. I do not wish for any go to hell, but some will. Romans speaks of them as those who have been given over to reprobate mind!

You are a liar, and your father is the father of lies, satan himself!

Are you denying that you just broke both the Ten Commandments and both of Christ's commandments?

No worries, Matt, because I forgive you. Your mind is not your own. Not your fault.

Back