Museum of Atheism

Well, without repentance and salvation the second part is true. I do not wish for any go to hell, but some will. Romans speaks of them as those who have been given over to reprobate mind!

To be a Christian, yes...which is why you obviously are not one. You show no repentance and, therefore, cannot be saved.

Well, without repentance and salvation the second part is true. I do not wish for any go to hell, but some will. Romans speaks of them as those who have been given over to reprobate mind!
I do not agree with you that five billion Jews, Buddhists, Hindus, Daoists, Muslims, agnostics are destined for eternal damnation just because they have not achieved your supposed level of spiritual awareness.

You seem to be a very cruel and souless person if you believe that.

I do not agree with you that five billion Jews, Buddhists, Hindus, Daoists, Muslims, agnostics are destined for eternal damnation just because they have not achieved your supposed level of spiritual awareness.

You seem to be a very cruel and souless person if you believe that.

Think what you will, without Christ you are bound to spend eternity in hell! Those other religions have dead God's mine is alive! Has nothing to do with my level of spiritual awareness. It has everything to do with what you did with God's Son, the one he sent to die for you! You are putting to much emphasis on emotion, and feelings. How do you suppose God felt sending his own son to die for you? Pretty steep price to pay for you, to just have to confess, repent, and be saved!

Think what you will, without Christ you are bound to spend eternity in hell! Those other religions have dead God's mine is alive! Has nothing to do with my level of spiritual awareness. It has everything to do with what you did with God's Son, the one he sent to die for you! You are putting to much emphasis on emotion, and feelings. How do you suppose God felt sending his own son to die for you? Pretty steep price to pay for you, to just have to confess, repent, and be saved!
You seem to be mentally ill.

If there is a guiding principle to this universe, God, Yahweh, Allah, Brahman, the Dao are all just anthropomorphic names for it, and none of them are privileged over the others.

If there is a guiding principle to this universe, God, Yahweh, Allah, Brahman, the Dao are all just anthropomorphic names for it, and none of them are privileged over the others.

Well that is certainly an opinion you are welcome to!

Now if you were born in East Asia, your internal moral awareness would almost certainly be directly or indirectly influenced by Buddhism, Jainism, or Neo-confucianism; aka other religious traditions.

But you weren't born there. You were born in the west, and whatever internal moral awareness you have - regardless of whether you act on it - has been obliquely influenced by the pervasive influence of New Testament ethical tenets which have been percolating for two thousand years in western civilization.
I just read something by a noted religious scholar which pretty much echoes precisely what I said:

"Today in East Asia people live by Confucian principles, even if they are not exactly sure where they came from."

- Grant Hardy, PhD, professor of religious studies, University of North Carolina

He's quoting true Christian beliefs,not filtered thru
Organized religion!
Hardly "mentally ill"!:mad:

Back