Museum of Atheism

Hello Cypress,

BS

Religion is organized. Atheism is not.

Organized state atheism existed in many countries, across the world in the 20th century.

I don't think they represent atheists at large.

But I am just saying anyone who is still yelling at christians about the Spanish inquisition, has to be prepared to have Stalin thrown back at them.

What truth? That you like Jesus? who cares

why did you dodge this issue?
If you won't allow religious people to dissociate themselves from Al Qaeda and the Spanish Inquisition, then you as an atheist own the crimes of prominent atheist leaders Joseph Stalin, Vladimir Lenin, Mao, Pol Pot the leaders of the French Revolution's Great Terror.

why did you dodge this issue?
If you won't allow religious people to dissociate themselves from Al Qaeda and the Spanish Inquisition, then you as an atheist own the crimes of prominent atheist leaders Joseph Stalin, Vladimir Lenin, Mao, Pol Pot the leaders of the French Revolution's Great Terror.

Atheism is not a religion. Why is this hard for you to comprehend?

You're a religious authoritarian.
So that is your tacit admission that you will make false accusations about me, but never withdraw them or admit you were wrong.

That puts you in the same league as a certain coterie of righwing INCELs who harbor petty resentments about me.

So that is your tacit admission that you will make false accusations about me, but never withdraw them or admit you were wrong.

That puts you in the same league as a certain coterie of righwing INCELs who harbor petty resentments about me.

Wow, fascinating. Don't start threads bashing atheists if you can't handle the counter attack.

Back