my absence from the forums

This. We NEED to force a true, legitimate crisis, at the Constitutional level.

I don't know how, though'm all for it. No chance for a viable 3rd party either, as long as we don't think of anything but (D.) v (R.)

Been a revolutionary in my younger days, 'till I figured out no one gives a damn.

interest on the national debt is now about $400 Billion a year. Getting into some serious money there.

If the rich stopped outsourcing to make a few extra bucks at the expense of working americans there wouldnt be a need for so many americans to be on food stamps and govt assistance.
Take away the safety net for people that really need it and they will do what I and you would do to take care of their family, take it from someone else and includes taking lives to get it.
There are millions of "WORKING" americans not skids and bums and leeches that get up everyday and work and cant pay for basic necessities. The greedsters have milked the working class dry. The created a new class of needy the millions of "WORKING" needy

obviously defaulting is really bad

but there is a small part of me that just wants to see shit get burned down.

call it the 10%

The problem is, takers really need a good slap upside the head. Not only do takers take, but they do so smugly and arrogantly. They believe they are entitled to other peoples money. They believe it is rightfully theirs. It would be kinda nice to finally punish them and wreck their shit.

hate fail level reached

thank you for admitting the right wants to burn the house down out of their misplaced emotions

interest on the national debt is now about $400 Billion a year. Getting into some serious money there.

which means we cant let the right in office anymore because they are the ones who always balloon it and give the people nothing but wars built on lies and economic crashes to show for it

which means we cant let the right in office anymore because they are the ones who always balloon it and give the people nothing but wars built on lies and economic crashes to show for it
Yes, but Obama could have gotten out of Afghanistan a long time ago!

Yes, but Obama could have gotten out of Afghanistan a long time ago!

He should have gotten out of afghanistan, this country is in far greater debt because of Iraq and Afghanistan its cost us way more than any single entitlement program and its still costing us billions. In young lives and treasure

we will see why he has stayed in this country for so long.

I bet their are security reasons that we as of yet cant be told.

I trust Obama.

everything he has done shows he cares about this country and its people no matter what all the right wing lies are saying.

When a person becomes president they get to know things we don't get to know.

That is why its SO important to put in a Person of Character.

That is what Obama is.

I know its not fashionable to think your president is a fine human being but sometimes its actually true.

President Obama is a man of great character

He should have gotten out of afghanistan, this country is in far greater debt because of Iraq and Afghanistan its cost us way more than any single entitlement program and its still costing us billions. In young lives and treasure
he is the same as Bush(Counterinsurgency strategy)

but Bush on steroids on the "Global War on Terror" (or whatever the dissembling bullshit it's called now)

obviously defaulting is really bad

but there is a small part of me that just wants to see shit get burned down.

call it the 10%

The problem is, takers really need a good slap upside the head. Not only do takers take, but they do so smugly and arrogantly. They believe they are entitled to other peoples money. They believe it is rightfully theirs. It would be kinda nice to finally punish them and wreck their shit.

Why are you such a moron? If we default the dollar will not longer be the reserve currency, meaning we would no longer have unlimited credit worldwide. Since the real takers depend upon the full faith and credit of the country, the collapse would begin at the top, but only end poorly for those at the bottom, since the wealthy already have their extra homes in other countries and can be out of here in a moments notice.

That's why I will be the next Elie Wiesel and spent the rest rest of my life tracking down the traitorous bastards and bring them back here to be hung by the neck until dead.

I am already lining up support systems for my new avocation.

The US Constitution does not allow for defaulting on the debt. The government must pay the debt first, even if there isn't a hike in the credit limit.

Why are you such a moron? If we default the dollar will not longer be the reserve currency, meaning we would no longer have unlimited credit worldwide. Since the real takers depend upon the full faith and credit of the country, the collapse would begin at the top, but only end poorly for those at the bottom, since the wealthy already have their extra homes in other countries and can be out of here in a moments notice.

That's why I will be the next Elie Wiesel and spent the rest rest of my life tracking down the traitorous bastards and bring them back here to be hung by the neck until dead.

I am already lining up support systems for my new avocation.

We don't have unlimited credit worldwide, this is the reason that the FED is monetizing our debt currently. China refuses to purchase more of our debt. Can you tell me which foreign source is currently funding our debt monetization?

Panem et Circenses. Don't worry, nobody will pay attention to what is so long as they believe that the only way to pay a bill is with more debt. And look over there! Elephants!

Oil companies and corporations pay taxes and provide jobs, don't they?

Do they, Why don't you provide evidence of the taxes paid to the US treasury by Exxon/Mobil?
Don't forget to subtract their subsidies etc. and show the net receipts.

I am 100% against corporate subsidies, and find the idea of giving billion dollar corporations tax payer money disgusting. BUT that doesn't automatically make them takers, especially if they employ thousands of americans and provide thousands of jobs and economic stimulation. it's all about if you give more than you take in. The net balance one provides to society. My guess is the companies you are referring to are not takers, because there would otherwise be no incentive for the government to invest unless it resulted in some benefit for the economy or society.

What I am referring to of course are the dirty unwashed masses, the proles, who do nothing but take, and those that when they die will have consumed more from society than they have produced. Takers are parasites and offer no value. They are net losers and a societal drain.

And you are a sick fuck.

If the rich stopped outsourcing to make a few extra bucks at the expense of working americans there wouldnt be a need for so many americans to be on food stamps and govt assistance.
Take away the safety net for people that really need it and they will do what I and you would do to take care of their family, take it from someone else and includes taking lives to get it.
There are millions of "WORKING" americans not skids and bums and leeches that get up everyday and work and cant pay for basic necessities. The greedsters have milked the working class dry. The created a new class of needy the millions of "WORKING" needy

This.

This is the fucking crisis and it is going to get ugly unless people start getting serious.

Teabaggers in Congress should be arrested for dereliction of duty.

Back