My electric bill

Tinkerpeach

The last one was 221.00 and it's been consistently over 200.00 since Biden became president.

When Trump was president it was 114.00 almost consistently.

There has been no change in my energy consumption.

How is biden helping the people again?

He has made it harder for people to survive.

The last one was 221.00 and it's been consistently over 200.00 since Biden became president.

When Trump was president it was 114.00 almost consistently.

There has been no change in my energy consumption.

How is biden helping the people again?

He has made it harder for people to survive.
Our company just raised prices by quite a bit...so, no...Biden is not helping....Our bills are much higher....
It's much harder than ever for most people to live, all expenses taken into consideration...didn't Kamala just admit that many can't afford a $400 surprise? I believe she said "$400 unexpected expense away from bankruptcy"?

Our company just raised prices by quite a bit...so, no...Biden is not helping....Our bills are much higher....
It's much harder than ever for most people to live, all expenses taken into consideration...didn't Kamala just admit that many can't afford a $400 surprise? I believe she said "$400 unexpected expense away from bankruptcy"?

Yes she did.

And yes, all my utilities are up under Biden.

That's just a fact.

There is no difference between 100 and 110 degrees when you have no humidity.
It isn’t always 100. I’ve had extended stays in AZ in the summer months. It is currently breaking records. It’s enough of a difference to cause the rise in your electrical bill.

It isn’t always 100. I’ve had extended stays in AZ in the summer months. It is currently breaking records. It’s enough of a difference to cause the rise in your electrical bill.

No, my AC is always set to the same temp and that is the main source of my energy bill.

It's set at 75 so as soon as it hits 76 it turns on, the outside temperature is irrelevant to that.

My sex life, that is Biden's fault also.

He has made all men gay I swear to God.

There are no real men left in the world anymore.

Including yourself. :laugh:

Our power comes via an electric co-op. We've been here almost seven years now. Our electric bill averages around $100 a month, year round. It is slightly higher in winter as we have lights on longer. We have a/c but seldom need to turn it on. According to NWS records, our temps have been trending higher than average during this period.

Maybe instead of blaming Biden, who has zero to do with your financial problems (same thing for all presidents), maybe you should point your Cheeto-stained finger at your electric provider, Ivan Ivanovich?

There’s a huge difference between 100° and 110°. 100 is actually quite tolerable in low humidity. 110 is stifling.

A/C can only do so much at high temps. It can only drop the temp about 20° or so from the outside temps without running constantly. When the outside temp doesn’t drop much below 90°, which is what a 110° day will do, the A/C is working constantly.

So, the claim that the energy demand between the two temps is the same is BS

Including yourself. :laugh:

Our power comes via an electric co-op. We've been here almost seven years now. Our electric bill averages around $100 a month, year round. It is slightly higher in winter as we have lights on longer. We have a/c but seldom need to turn it on. According to NWS records, our temps have been trending higher than average during this period.

Maybe instead of blaming Biden, who has zero to do with your financial problems (same thing for all presidents), maybe you should point your Cheeto-stained finger at your electric provider, Ivan Ivanovich?

And why would my electric company lower them under Trump and raise them under Biden?

And why would my electric company lower them under Trump and raise them under Biden?

Doesn't appear to be a national policy. Ironically, Jan Brewer turned Arizona into Little China when it came to solar companies. Shame that the state doesn't employ the technology.

I get a 10% credit in my usage because my power comes from a nearby solar farm.
The Arizona residential electricity rate in 2023 averages 13.03 cents per kilowatt hour. This is 15.07% lower than the United States average price of 15.34 cents. Arizona ranks as the 18th lowest priced state in the United States using average electricity rate. While there are 32 electricity companies operating in the state, customers usually will only have one supplier option due to the regulated electricity market in place. During the course of the previous year, Arizona has experienced a 2.43% decline in the use of renewable fuel sources for electricity production. The state has total emissions of 3,668.61 kilograms per person of CO2 gases, making it the 34th highest polluting state per capita. Electricity generation facilities in the state generate 25.82% more electricity than the state uses, meaning the excess electricity can be stored for later use or exported. Salt River Project sells 31,374,720 megawatt hours in the state each year, which is more than any other provider.

They didn't. You are lying. Again. In 2019 the average price of electricity in Arizona was 12.77 cents per Kilowatt hour. The average price in February 2023 was 13.9 per kilowatt hour. Why do you lie when the truth will do, Nora?

https://mapazdashboard.arizona.edu/article/soaring-prices-what-does-mean-electricity-costs

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/APUS48A72610

Another utter failure of a thread from THE dumbest poster on JPP.

There is no difference between 100 and 110 degrees when you have no humidity.

There is a huge difference in electricity used to keep your home at 75. Air conditioning doesn't care about the humidity. It is fighting temperature. When your nights only get down to 90 and your days are at 115 your air conditioning works a lot more than if your nights are down to 80 and your days are 100.
The reason for this is simple physics. The calculation for energy needed to change temperature includes the difference between the two temperatures.

115-75 = 40
100 - 75 = 25
It takes more energy to get your home to 75 on 115degree day than it does on one that is 100.

Back