My paper on ethics

You’re referring to 19th Century Drmocrats, of course.

Think so, DEMOCRAT?

Post those links about the "party swap" again, will you?

Squawk for me.

I have little to no patience with liars or the willfully ignorant. Both are choices that cretinous and foolish people make. We are all ignorant of certain things, but to remain willfully so is inexcusable. - I have little to no patience with liars or the willfully ignorant. Both are choices that cretinous and foolish people make. We are all ignorant of certain things, but to remain willfully so is inexcusable. - I have little to no patience with liars or the willfully ignorant. Both are choices that cretinous and foolish people make. We are all ignorant of certain things, but to remain willfully so is inexcusable. - I have little to no patience with liars or the willfully ignorant. Both are choices that cretinous and foolish people make. We are all ignorant of certain things, but to remain willfully so is inexcusable. - I have little to no patience with liars or the willfully ignorant. Both are choices that cretinous and foolish people make. We are all ignorant of certain things, but to remain willfully so is inexcusable. - I have little to no patience with liars or the willfully ignorant. Both are choices that cretinous and foolish people make. We are all ignorant of certain things, but to remain willfully so is inexcusable. - I have little to no patience with liars or the willfully ignorant. Both are choices that cretinous and foolish people make. We are all ignorant of certain things, but to remain willfully so is inexcusable. - I have little to no patience with liars or the willfully ignorant. Both are choices that cretinous and foolish people make. We are all ignorant of certain things, but to remain willfully so is inexcusable. -

Loser.

:rofl2:

Think so, DEMOCRAT?

Post those links about the "party swap" again, will you?

Squawk for me.

I have little to no patience with liars or the willfully ignorant. Both are choices that cretinous and foolish people make. We are all ignorant of certain things, but to remain willfully so is inexcusable. - I have little to no patience with liars or the willfully ignorant. Both are choices that cretinous and foolish people make. We are all ignorant of certain things, but to remain willfully so is inexcusable. - I have little to no patience with liars or the willfully ignorant. Both are choices that cretinous and foolish people make. We are all ignorant of certain things, but to remain willfully so is inexcusable. - I have little to no patience with liars or the willfully ignorant. Both are choices that cretinous and foolish people make. We are all ignorant of certain things, but to remain willfully so is inexcusable. - I have little to no patience with liars or the willfully ignorant. Both are choices that cretinous and foolish people make. We are all ignorant of certain things, but to remain willfully so is inexcusable. - I have little to no patience with liars or the willfully ignorant. Both are choices that cretinous and foolish people make. We are all ignorant of certain things, but to remain willfully so is inexcusable. - I have little to no patience with liars or the willfully ignorant. Both are choices that cretinous and foolish people make. We are all ignorant of certain things, but to remain willfully so is inexcusable. - I have little to no patience with liars or the willfully ignorant. Both are choices that cretinous and foolish people make. We are all ignorant of certain things, but to remain willfully so is inexcusable. -

Loser.

:rofl2:

Yeah, a typo. The last bastion of the ignorant and desperate.

Creeps Domer Owns

Yurt - Head Creep/Predator
Havana - token limey groaner/cocksucker
Dark Soul - multiple stalker
I Love America - resident dumbfuck
Legion - plagiarist and lying cunt
Sailor - Forum stupid fuck; 6th grade brain

:lolup:Moron eruption in progress. :laugh:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
giphy.gif

I'm curious how those examples demonstrate that there is no absolute truth. That just shows that there are people who disagree about what the truth is. It could be that when people disagree, some are right and some are wrong, which is consistent with mind-independent, objective, "absolute" truth.

This is part 1 draft 1 of a paper I recently wrote and I would be interested in hearing what you guys think. Thanks!

Ethics are not opinions. They are not subjective feelings. They do not change from person to person, or from legal structure to legal structure. They are facts which necessarily follow from the basic nature of humanity. Whether one knows or believes them, they are real, and their consequences are real.

sorry, I used to teach an ethics class.......D-........ethics is the study of morality.......so right from the start you demonstrate you don't know what you're talking about.......second, morals DO change from person to person.....everyone must determine their own moral standards........some groups within society may share moral standards....for example, Christians.......or Muslims.....others make up their own moral standards from scratch or borrow bits and pieces from here or there......

I'm curious how those examples demonstrate that there is no absolute truth. That just shows that there are people who disagree about what the truth is. It could be that when people disagree, some are right and some are wrong, which is consistent with mind-independent, objective, "absolute" truth.

If people disagree about what truth is, what is absolute about it? It means truth, like ethics, is subjective.

Re: truth. Who decides who is right and who is wrong?

sorry, I used to teach an ethics class.......D-........ethics is the study of morality.......so right from the start you demonstrate you don't know what you're talking about.......second, morals DO change from person to person.....everyone must determine their own moral standards........some groups within society may share moral standards....for example, Christians.......or Muslims.....others make up their own moral standards from scratch or borrow bits and pieces from here or there......

you taught an ethics class?

Maybe to your fellow KKK members

Back