My Struggle Against Stupidity.

Did you not read my thread? Widespread stupidity isn't a conspiracy. It is a FACT! For just about everything you think is right or true, just the opposite is almost certainly the case. I even brought up a couple book that were written on the matter. I am also reminded of something Samuel Clemens once said. "It isn't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It is what you're sure of that just isn't so." Also, you don't believe what ex-CIA director William Casey said? Look it up for yourself.

I really don't care what a CIA director said. I love here on planet earth where life is very different from whatever you experience on bullshit mountain. No large conspiracy theory escapes detection in its infancy. The reasons are obvious, but again, only to those of us here in the real world. The moon landing was faked. 9/11 was a false flag. Trump won the last election, but it was stolen by Hugo Chavez, internet connected thermometers and Jewish space lasers. A cursory examination of all these conspiracy theories makes them laughable.

Ted Lasso said: 'Be curious, not judgmental.' (yes, I am aware he is a fictional character, I am also aware the quote was misattributed to Walt Whitman). Maybe you ought to spend some time contemplating that quote. You are intellectually lazy, so you just lump everything into a giant turdball and eat it whole. Then declare to the rest of the world how stupid they are. It is what it is.

Well what if I did speak of such things and it disappeared. And me along with it. Would you care? I doubt it. Would you pick up where I left off? I doubt that even more. (Assuming you had the knowledge to do so) I told you what you had to do to find the truth. Either you are willing to do so or you aren't. Also, you want me to say such things here? How about this. You do as I suggested. You go to a particular forum and open up a discussion with me. From there I can direct you to a particular thread. You take the text of that thread and transfer it to a thread you create here. Let's see how long it and you last around here. And there are plenty of threads to choose from. All of which got banned from other forums. Topics such as the Civil War, genocide, war and invasion, racism, criminality, etc etc etc. There are many to choose from.

Have the posts and people disappeared from those forums that tell the truth? If not, you will not disappear from posting it on JPP. I think you are just trying to recruit people for those other forums using the "they don't want you to see this" lure. You obviously are not afraid to post your truth on those forums--don't be afraid on JPP. You could have explained your entire truth in the amount of time you have spent claiming you aren't allowed to do so. I bet you never met a conspiracy theory you don't like.

Yes, I should have said whose. So my grammar isn't perfect. In some of the truths I have revealed at other forums, my grammar was the least of their worries.
It's typically bad form to be a grammar Nazi on boards.

I draw the line at people either calling others stupid, or referring to stupidity of others while illustrating their own ignorance.

Always best to avoid pointing fingers unless your ducks are in order.

. Next, don't tell me what I can be banned for. I am an absolute expert on the matter!
If you aren't a sock, then you aren't an expert on the matter on THIS board.

Speaking the truth is all you need to do to get banned. For example, what if I was to say that you and everybody else here is GUILTY of sucking baby dick.
12b is pretty much the only thing that will get you banned. But your comment makes no sense. First you reference the 'truth', which typically is the opposite with members like you. Your claim is that it is true that everyone on this board sucks baby dick? Are you really that stupid?

Or that you all were guilty of the greatest genocide in human history. Or that you all were responsible for the brutal murders of tens of thousands of White children here in the U.S. (And I'm not talking about abortions) Etc. etc. etc. etc. And what if I was able to PROVE those accusations far beyond anybody's ability here or anywhere to refute. Do you really think those kinds of truths would be allowed?
It has become evident that you don't know what the truth is.

This board encourages racism, sexism, misogyny, anti semitism, etc.. You really have to want to get banned from here. And it appears that you obsess over same, so why not just get it over with?

You could set out to disrupt conversations. You could also vilify and demonize JPP members. You could make constant false complaints about rules violations sucking up the time of staff. You could make repeated violations of the rules to the same effect.

And so on.

Oh, you mean like your MISTRESS does on a daily basis? :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

It's typically bad form to be a grammar Nazi on boards.
It is thoughtful to help your fellow posters understand when they err and how they can improve. For example, "poor form" is better than "bad form."

I draw the line at people either calling others stupid, or referring to stupidity of others while illustrating their own ignorance.
That's an odd line to draw. Forums such as this one are awash in stupid people expressing extreme stupidity while operating under the bizarre belief they are somehow geniuses. More than half of my posts require me to point out stupidity, typically of leftists, for my posts to be honest and complete.

You should probably find some other line to draw, at least here on JPP.

Always best to avoid pointing fingers unless your ducks are in order.
The rest of JPP doesn't change depending on whether my ducks are in a row. Fortunately, my ducks are always in a row, but that is beside the point.

...just about every forum I know of is either directly or indirectly run by those governmental agencies. So don't expect too much truth from me here. Just as at most other forums, it wouldn't be allowed....]

Are you an American or are you a foreigner?

For some reason, the bot prefaces every lie with the term 'the truth'.

I think some work needs to be done on the program.

IMO, he's an American, but like Sybil, Ptif, Truth Detector and a few others, he's also demented and paranoid with a caretaker preventing him from wandering too far into traffic.

It is thoughtful to help your fellow posters understand when they err and how they can improve. For example, "poor form" is better than "bad form."

That's an odd line to draw. Forums such as this one are awash in stupid people expressing extreme stupidity while operating under the bizarre belief they are somehow geniuses. More than half of my posts require me to point out stupidity, typically of leftists, for my posts to be honest and complete.

You should probably find some other line to draw, at least here on JPP.

The rest of JPP doesn't change depending on whether my ducks are in a row. Fortunately, my ducks are always in a row, but that is beside the point.

It’s humorous to watch you bloviating your bulkshit and then using a completely absurd and laughably wrong example. ‘Bad form’ and ‘poor form’ convey completely different meanings. When someone, for example, kicks someone in the nuts during a boxing match, ‘bad form’ is the correct term. When that same boxer continually drops his left that is ‘poor form’

Your verbosity and arrogance don’t make you smarter. You are just a pig wearing lipstick. In other words, you are still a fucking moron.

It’s humorous to watch you bloviating your bulkshit
It's only "bloviating" to the undereducated leftists, such as yourself, who panic at my presence. Stupid people, such as you, realize that your only hope of being perceived as some sort of authority is to gibber to an audience of exclusively stupid people. If a rational adult, such as I, ever enters the discussion, the full dearth of your education becomes readily apparent, and your lack of any authority becomes exposed.

I totally get it. You're an idiot and you find it next to impossible to hide that fact whenever I'm around. I still fail to see how that is somehow my fault.

and then using a completely absurd and laughably wrong example. ‘Bad form’ and ‘poor form’ convey completely different meanings.
They do not convey completely different meanings. You should have paid attention in school. "Bad form" and "poor form" express essentially the same meaning, but "poor form" is better in the context provided. If the word "form" refers to the quality of an action/verb then "poor" is the better modifier.
However, if the word "form" refers to a noun, say, a sheet of paper on which you provide information to open an account, but the ink is smudged, then it would be better to refer to it as a "bad form."

This one is on the house. Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.

When someone, for example, kicks someone in the nuts during a boxing match, ‘bad form’ is the correct term.
Incorrect. First, it's not a "term" and second, "poor form" is better in that context.

So you think martial arts has emerged as the authority on proper English usage? Interesting.

When that same boxer continually drops his left that is ‘poor form’
Correct. "Poor form" is best in this context.

Your verbosity and arrogance don’t make you smarter.
Your fear of being exposed as an idiot doesn't make you smarter, and it is totally unnecessary since everyone already knows that you are an idiot. But it's my fault, you say?

You are just a pig wearing lipstick.
Thank you. That will be my Halloween getup this year.

Meanwhile, let me know if you have any questions.

It’s humorous to watch you bloviating your bulkshit and then using a completely absurd and laughably wrong example. ‘Bad form’ and ‘poor form’ convey completely different meanings. When someone, for example, kicks someone in the nuts during a boxing match, ‘bad form’ is the correct term. When that same boxer continually drops his left that is ‘poor form’

Your verbosity and arrogance don’t make you smarter. You are just a pig wearing lipstick. In other words, you are still a fucking moron.
...and a little wacky with three socks.

It's only "bloviating" to the undereducated leftists, such as yourself, who panic at my presence. Stupid people, such as you, realize that your only hope of being perceived as some sort of authority is to gibber to an audience of exclusively stupid people. If a rational adult, such as I, ever enters the discussion, the full dearth of your education becomes readily apparent, and your lack of any authority becomes exposed.

I totally get it. You're an idiot and you find it next to impossible to hide that fact whenever I'm around. I still fail to see how that is somehow my fault.

They do not convey completely different meanings. You should have paid attention in school. "Bad form" and "poor form" express essentially the same meaning, but "poor form" is better in the context provided. If the word "form" refers to the quality of an action/verb then "poor" is the better modifier.
However, if the word "form" refers to a noun, say, a sheet of paper on which you provide information to open an account, but the ink is smudged, then it would be better to refer to it as a "bad form."

This one is on the house. Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.

Incorrect. First, it's not a "term" and second, "poor form" is better in that context.

So you think martial arts has emerged as the authority on proper English usage? Interesting.

Correct. "Poor form" is best in this context.

Your fear of being exposed as an idiot doesn't make you smarter, and it is totally unnecessary since everyone already knows that you are an idiot. But it's my fault, you say?

Thank you. That will be my Halloween getup this year.

Meanwhile, let me know if you have any questions.

Unread.

Why do you get pleasure calling women cowards, Spanky?
Since you somehow think I am three people, it comes as no surprise that you think ThatOwlCoward is all women. Do you dream about her? I wouldn't wish that nightmare on my worst enemy.

But she's all women to you, you say? Are you ready for some more male nurse bad taste in your mouth, Terry?

terry-spanky.gif

Back