My Struggle Against Stupidity.

Since you somehow think I am three people

Are you three gay guys living in the same one bedroom apartment, Spanky? They both have your posts linked in their signatures. Does that mean you're the pitcher and they're the catchers in your Love Triangle?

I really don't care what a CIA director said. I love here on planet earth where life is very different from whatever you experience on bullshit mountain. No large conspiracy theory escapes detection in its infancy. The reasons are obvious, but again, only to those of us here in the real world. The moon landing was faked. 9/11 was a false flag. Trump won the last election, but it was stolen by Hugo Chavez, internet connected thermometers and Jewish space lasers. A cursory examination of all these conspiracy theories makes them laughable.

Ted Lasso said: 'Be curious, not judgmental.' (yes, I am aware he is a fictional character, I am also aware the quote was misattributed to Walt Whitman). Maybe you ought to spend some time contemplating that quote. You are intellectually lazy, so you just lump everything into a giant turdball and eat it whole. Then declare to the rest of the world how stupid they are. It is what it is.

Basically, as long as you yourself are getting by just fine, that is all that matters. It is difficult to get any more delusional than that.

If you aren't a sock, then you aren't an expert on the matter on THIS board.

12b is pretty much the only thing that will get you banned. But your comment makes no sense. First you reference the 'truth', which typically is the opposite with members like you. Your claim is that it is true that everyone on this board sucks baby dick? Are you really that stupid?

It has become evident that you don't know what the truth is.

This board encourages racism, sexism, misogyny, anti semitism, etc.. You really have to want to get banned from here. And it appears that you obsess over same, so why not just get it over with?

Here's the thing. All those things I mentioned are truth. (And much more besides) They have been and are being committed by people. People you support. If you support those who are guilty, then you are equally as guilty. You may have never personally sucked a baby dick, etc. But by supporting those who have and do, you are just as guilty. That is my opinion. Do you have a different one?

Interesting. Thanks. Me too.

Did you read my thread? Did you see what a director of the CIA said? That isn't being an American. That is being an ENEMY of America!!! So when you say you are an American, does that you are on the side of America or an enemy of America. I think I made my stance clear on the matter.

Basically, as long as you yourself are getting by just fine, that is all that matters. It is difficult to get any more delusional than that.

I have no idea how your response relates to my post. Maybe the AI theory has some merit.

But yes, it's good to be king. Retired, rich, intelligent, traveling the world with my smoking hot wife. Why should I give a shit about you. Good point.

Did you read my thread? Did you see what a director of the CIA said? That isn't being an American. That is being an ENEMY of America!!! So when you say you are an American, does that you are on the side of America or an enemy of America. I think I made my stance clear on the matter.

Yes, son, I read it. It seems your grip on reality isn't very strong....or you're a foreigner. I'm still evaluating. :)

Here's the thing. All those things I mentioned are truth. (And much more besides) They have been and are being committed by people. People you support. If you support those who are guilty, then you are equally as guilty. You may have never personally sucked a baby dick, etc. But by supporting those who have and do, you are just as guilty. That is my opinion. Do you have a different one?
Please tell us which members sucked a baby's dick.

This ought to be good.

Please tell us which members sucked a baby's dick.

This ought to be good.
$10 says he should be named ChickenI because he won't reply with names.

This post verifies it’s you. Bye bye

Back