My Suggestion

Konono

Verified User
Stop fucking with small time posters.

You are a small political messageboard and yet you act like you're big time. Make rules that you know only affect one user and you become a smaller board than you already are.

And I notice the Mods harass Evince. What the fuck is your issue? Do you guys want a little board where you can circle jerk? From what I have read of the Mods statements, it sure looks that way to me.

I respect your desire to remain a small board. Just make it more obvious to people.

You are a small political messageboard and yet you act like you're big time. Make rules that you know only affect one user and you become a smaller board than you already are.

And I notice the Mods harass Evince. What the fuck is your issue? Do you guys want a little board where you can circle jerk? From what I have read of the Mods statements, it sure looks that way to me.

I respect your desire to remain a small board. Just make it more obvious to people.

I do not harass evince, so I have no issue.

So we argh, fuck face!! :fu:

sports-pictures-seattle-seahawks-tactics-laughing1.jpg

Here is my suggestion.

GO FUCK YOURSELF

Your English seems to have improved immensely over a few short weeks.

I see, so you keep silent and hide in the shadows. How brave.

No, I don't keep in the shadows, I have voiced my objections to people's treatment of her in the past, because she has a long association on this forum.

They are all adults, I can not control their behavior on a forum that allows free speech.

No, I don't keep in the shadows, I have voiced my objections to people's treatment of her in the past, because she has a long association on this forum.

They are all adults, I can not control their behavior on a forum that allows free speech.

You could voice your opinion more openly on the board. I see that many view you as a token, I don't think you are. But the voice that is not heard openly can be considered such. A puppet master does not have a voice, he has strings. You have no strings as there is no puppet master here. If you want to make a more prominent statement and have a more prominent role, use your voice on the open forum. I know Damocles will allow it. And he is Lord of this unearthly realm.

You could voice your opinion more openly on the board. I see that many view you as a token, I don't think you are. But the voice that is not heard openly can be considered such. A puppet master does not have a voice, he has strings. You have no strings as there is no puppet master here. If you want to make a more prominent statement and have a more prominent role, use your voice on the open forum. I know Damocles will allow it. And he is Lord of this unearthly realm.

She is a token mod. Even libtards don't take her seriously. My first act when Damo sells me the site will be to fire her

hey thanks beefy,

ever since they treated me so fucking badly I went talking elsewhere for awhile they just cant allow me to have full free speech here.

I left and wandered because I was just sure the right on this site at the time was an expection .

I thought for SURE there must be people on the right who accept facts and respect things like science, history and math.

boy did I get schooled.

the right in this country is nothing but fox news lie bag evil fucks.

Facts mean absofuckinglutely nothing to them.

to the right in this country LIES are better than facts.

this guarentees their complete failure to do ANYTHING good for anyone in this country

they base everything on fucking lies

they need be shamed into the submission of FACTS

the countrys survival depends on it

lies don't create a great country

hey thanks beefy,

ever since they treated me so fucking badly I went talking elsewhere for awhile they just cant allow me to have full free speech here.

I left and wandered because I was just sure the right on this site at the time was an expection .

I thought for SURE there must be people on the right who accept facts and respect things like science, history and math.

boy did I get schooled.

the right in this country is nothing but fox news lie bag evil fucks.

Facts mean absofuckinglutely nothing to them.

to the right in this country LIES are better than facts.

this guarentees their complete failure to do ANYTHING good for anyone in this country

they base everything on fucking lies

they need be shamed into the submission of FACTS

the countrys survival depends on it

lies don't create a great country

Will you be the one to deliver us from evil?

so explain to me what is bad about harassing Desh.........

1) We are big time. That's why you are here. We have been around forever and keep churning out the posts.

2.) Re: rules that affect only one user... I am assuming you mean the legion troll thing. Well, that rule technically affects everyone. It's applied to all persons. What a retard johnny come lately like yourself doesn't realize though is that nearly 70%+ of this board has whined and bitched about legion troll since time immemorial. We were told if we didn't do anything about legion this board would die. So then we implement the smallest of sacrifices, you can only make 10 threads a day. That's more than reasonable. It addresses one of this boards populations main concerns while being as minimally invasive as possible. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

3)
And I notice the Mods harass Evince. What the fuck is your issue? Do you guys want a little board where you can circle jerk?

Evince is a fucking retard. Everyone knows it. Everyone from different message boards knows it. Even the most hardcore liberal and idealogical buddies of desh realize she is a mouth breather and face palm every day.

In conclusion,

I generally like suggestions, but you have proven yourself to be an absolutely huge retard. It's hilarious you think your opinions have any validity at all. No one gives a fuck about what you have to say.

Why don't you use your open voice and see how how people on here respond to your request about evince, and Good luck!

Back