My Suggestion

Legion, what would you have to complain about if the couple of racists didn't post here?

There are many many more than a couple and their numbers are rapidly growing. There are many closeted racists posting here who think they can get away with couched cutsie language that essentially says the same shit that StormX RacerX and Chopped Liver say bluntly.
BTW Legion is gone from the board.

There are many many more than a couple and their numbers are rapidly growing. There are many closeted racists posting here who think they can get away with couched cutsie language that essentially says the same shit that StormX RacerX and Chopped Liver say bluntly.

Why don't you list everyone you feel is a racist, Leo?

So Legion, you said Democrats can't be racists. Interesting that you claim to hate racism yet make a statement like that.

That is the answer to the question, you liberal race whores see racism everywhere while you enslave blacks and chain them to the Democrat party

and black people are just so limited in their ability to understand the world that they can see It huh?

do you understand what you are saying about Americans of color by claiming when their children get shot for nothing by police that they are being OWNED when they complain about it?

here is the problem with you theory.

Black people help RUN the democratic party.

the top person in the democratic party is a black man

they work with all he other dems to write the platform of the democratic party

how many people of color help write your racists partys platform?

1 maybe 2

you are a racist who cant even fathom black people running anything

in he Democratic they help run things

in your party hey are USED to make you party seem less racist

and black people are just so limited in their ability to understand the world that they can see It huh?

do you understand what you are saying about Americans of color by claiming when their children get shot for nothing by police that they are being OWNED when they complain about it?

here is the problem with you theory.

Black people help RUN the democratic party.

the top person in the democratic party is a black man

they work with all he other dems to write the platform of the democratic party

how many people of color help write your racists partys platform?

1 maybe 2

you are a racist who cant even fathom black people running anything

in he Democratic they help run things

in your party hey are USED to make you party seem less racist

None of that justifies targeting blacks who dare to not be Democrat like you race hustler Democrats do

Stop fucking with small time posters.

You are a small political messageboard and yet you act like you're big time. Make rules that you know only affect one user and you become a smaller board than you already are.

And I notice the Mods harass Evince. What the fuck is your issue? Do you guys want a little board where you can circle jerk? From what I have read of the Mods statements, it sure looks that way to me.

I respect your desire to remain a small board. Just make it more obvious to people.

damn

I never saw this post before

hey thanks beefy,

ever since they treated me so fucking badly I went talking elsewhere for awhile they just cant allow me to have full free speech here.

I left and wandered because I was just sure the right on this site at the time was an expection .

I thought for SURE there must be people on the right who accept facts and respect things like science, history and math.

boy did I get schooled.

the right in this country is nothing but fox news lie bag evil fucks.

Facts mean absofuckinglutely nothing to them.

to the right in this country LIES are better than facts.

this guarentees their complete failure to do ANYTHING good for anyone in this country

they base everything on fucking lies

they need be shamed into the submission of FACTS

the countrys survival depends on it

lies don't create a great country

bingo

lol

Back