My Suggestion

Stop fucking with small time posters.

You are a small political messageboard and yet you act like you're big time. Make rules that you know only affect one user and you become a smaller board than you already are.

And I notice the Mods harass Evince. What the fuck is your issue? Do you guys want a little board where you can circle jerk? From what I have read of the Mods statements, it sure looks that way to me.

I respect your desire to remain a small board. Just make it more obvious to people.

At least one of the mods here does not like being called on stupid arguments and likes to hide them after time exposes them for how stupid they were.

Fuck Glouria Swanson.

553cf70fee237d9edf68dfec8eff17dd.jpg

Valentino did.

At least one of the mods here does not like being called on stupid arguments and likes to hide them after time exposes them for how stupid they were.

The mods here are fairly juvenile. Except for Rana, she is definitely mature. Grind and Bar stool Billy are just bizarre. Grind can be cool one day and a complete ass another day. Bar stool Billy drinks all the time so one never know what he is like sober. And when he drinks, he likes to swing his mod billy club around because it makes him feel powerful.

I do find it odd that damocles chose them for mods, then again, I don't think anyone else would take the job at this lonely place on the interwebs.

I was told the Mods made him call himself Legion Troll. Even if that is not true, the Mods would always call him that when he posted under some other username. That argument is lame Damocles.

He did post many threads, but I never had a problem finding a thread I was interested in. Also, your argument is false. You can follow your conversations by looking at which posts you made or by following a thread. Sometimes people don't post for days and guess what, their thread is no longer on the first page. Your argument is flawed.

Why don't you guys just man up and ban the guy, instead of making a passive aggressive rule designed solely for him? You could have told him to stop spamming the board or you will be banned. You know, had a conversation with him. I don't know about you, but your Mods are pussies. Don't let them control you.

ROFL!!

On the NOSEY!

Stop fucking with small time posters.

You are a small political messageboard and yet you act like you're big time. Make rules that you know only affect one user and you become a smaller board than you already are.

And I notice the Mods harass Evince. What the fuck is your issue? Do you guys want a little board where you can circle jerk? From what I have read of the Mods statements, it sure looks that way to me.

I respect your desire to remain a small board. Just make it more obvious to people.

Are you an arrogant ass in real life or do you just play one on message boards?

By the way, the bigger boards run TruthMatters off the board completely. She and I used to post on a much bigger board. She spammed Democrat talking points on election fraud on every thread. They kept suspending her then finally shit canned her. That someone can endlessly spam every thread isn't how the "big boards" operate, they actually have little tolerance for trash like you idiots who can't make a coherent point to save your life

I do not harass evince, so I have no issue.

You're a partisan Democrat, why would your not harassing another partisan Democrat be a point for you? Actually you're little if any better than TruthMatters. You stay stupid shit like she does all the time

Back