My Suggestion

That's all that comes to mind when I see you post.

1330541004431583665.jpg

Right is a liar and a Photoshoptard...
And he is not man enough to own up to it.

you know, every time I see those pants I think "what a strange place for a woman to paint a target"......

Right. The way to make a "big board" is to let a troll, who literally calls himself a troll, post whatever he wants whenever he wants so that nobody else can see a thread started by anybody else or find a conversation they are actually taking part in. Gotcha.

:okjen:

If evince gets abused perhaps it's deserved.
It is certainly being provoked by her. Like most attention whores the nature if the attention is irrelevant.
Legion Troll was a different animal. Flooding the board with posts diminishes all other posters.

there is where you make your biggest mistake.

they are not abusing me

they are trying really fucking hard to disabuse them selves of me.

to abuse me they would have to be able to emotionally effect me enough to make me feel it.

that is something they are entirely incapable of

I can take ANYFUCKINGTHING they puke out.

I then sling arrows that actually hit their mark.

I use truth

they use mouth flatulence

truth always hits its mark

mouth flatulence just hovers around the spewers face until its reinhaled

there is where you make your biggest mistake.

they are not abusing me

they are trying really fucking hard to disabuse them selves of me.

to abuse me they would have to be able to emotionally effect me enough to make me feel it.

that is something they are entirely incapable of

I can take ANYFUCKINGTHING they puke out.

I then sling arrows that actually hit their mark.

I use truth

they use mouth flatulence

truth always hits its mark

mouth flatulence just hovers around the spewers face until its reinhaled

that would explain what you have been inhaling... now go take your meds

Right. The way to make a "big board" is to let a troll, who literally calls himself a troll, post whatever he wants whenever he wants so that nobody else can see a thread started by anybody else or find a conversation they are actually taking part in. Gotcha.

I was told the Mods made him call himself Legion Troll. Even if that is not true, the Mods would always call him that when he posted under some other username. That argument is lame Damocles.

He did post many threads, but I never had a problem finding a thread I was interested in. Also, your argument is false. You can follow your conversations by looking at which posts you made or by following a thread. Sometimes people don't post for days and guess what, their thread is no longer on the first page. Your argument is flawed.

Why don't you guys just man up and ban the guy, instead of making a passive aggressive rule designed solely for him? You could have told him to stop spamming the board or you will be banned. You know, had a conversation with him. I don't know about you, but your Mods are pussies. Don't let them control you.

I was told the Mods made him call himself Legion Troll. Even if that is not true, the Mods would always call him that when he posted under some other username. That argument is lame Damocles.

He did post many threads, but I never had a problem finding a thread I was interested in. Also, your argument is false. You can follow your conversations by looking at which posts you made or by following a thread. Sometimes people don't post for days and guess what, their thread is no longer on the first page. Your argument is flawed.

Why don't you guys just man up and ban the guy, instead of making a passive aggressive rule designed solely for him? You could have told him to stop spamming the board or you will be banned. You know, had a conversation with him. I don't know about you, but your Mods are pussies. Don't let them control you.
did Rune steal Konomo's account....they sound alike now.......

We call him that because he used to post under 50 usernames. He was Legion.

My "argument" isn't an argument it simply restates your argument. Your "argument" is that it would create a "big board" if I let him post all he wanted. The board was not larger back then than it is now.

Oh the HYPERBOLE!

Back