N.O.W. says Ted Kennedy guilty of "the ultimate betrayal"!!!

Man I didn't think it was possible for Acorn to school somebody.
Opinions vary.... for reasons which are now obvious.

He really got to you.
I doubt it. This Darla person was raving like that about conservatives, long before I showed up, n'est-ce pas? Has anyone seen any change since I posted?

-----------------------------

BTW, has anybody ever seen Darla and Hillary in the same room at the same time?

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?t=8387

:D

LOL.

I guess we know what it feels like to be Superfreak for a day.
For the record, little accorn didn't provide the link Dungheap did.

And SF, take note, when you're wrong, its cool to say so. This is why liberals tend to be smarter and just overall debaters, we acknowledge when we're wrong and move on and grow. Conservatives try to twist what they originally said and morph it into someting completely different.

"I guess we know what it feels like to be Superfreak for a day."

Oh, please; the error on this thread was hardly egregious, and was more in terms of talking about the source of information.

The Bush loving, Iraq defending flights of fancy for which Superfreak is routinely skewered ascend to much higher planes of ownership.

"I guess we know what it feels like to be Superfreak for a day."

Oh, please; the error on this thread was hardly egregious, and was more in terms of talking about the source of information.

The Bush loving, Iraq defending flights of fancy for which Superfreak is routinely skewered ascend to much higher planes of ownership.

you were wrong on that thread Lorax. Your inability to comprehend that is pathetic. You simply revert back to your ignorance.... when in doubt, just call an opponent a "Bush lover" and then run around proclaiming victory.

Idiot.

LOL.

And SF, take note, when you're wrong, its cool to say so. This is why liberals tend to be smarter and just overall debaters, we acknowledge when we're wrong and move on and grow. Conservatives try to twist what they originally said and morph it into someting completely different.

Well, when you show that I am wrong, rather than stamping your foot and proclaiming it with no rebuttal of my position, then I will gladly admit that I am wrong. But as long as certain tools on this site (yes, YOU LORAX) continue to play the game of (hide the strawman) then I will continue to hold to my opinions over theirs.

you were wrong on that thread Lorax. Your inability to comprehend that is pathetic. You simply revert back to your ignorance.... when in doubt, just call an opponent a "Bush lover" and then run around proclaiming victory.

Idiot.

Which thread? What have I been wrong about?

You're the one who sticks by "Iraq was inevitable," even though they clearly had no WMD's, and clearly represented no threat to American national security. Now THAT is supremely idiotic.

Inevitable, for the offense of nose-thumbing; that's a hoot....

LOL.

Oh yeah..... you were SKEWERED!!!!

by acorn

LOL.

I'm far less upset about being wrong, than I am that NY NOW published that thing. I'm pretty shocked about that. As for Acorn - I guess when you go from right wing blog to right wing blog, posting gossip and rumors, eventually one of the stories will turn out to be true. I mean, even The Globe gets it right now and then.

I'm far less upset about being wrong, than I am that NY NOW published that thing. I'm pretty shocked about that. As for Acorn - I guess when you go from right wing blog to right wing blog, posting gossip and rumors, eventually one of the stories will turn out to be true. I mean, even The Globe gets it right now and then.

It is a ridiculous editorial. National NOW should take them to task for it...

Which thread? What have I been wrong about?

You're the one who sticks by "Iraq was inevitable," even though they clearly had no WMD's, and clearly represented no threat to American national security. Now THAT is supremely idiotic.

Inevitable, for the offense of nose-thumbing; that's a hoot....

Well, given that I have explained to you that it was inevitable (in my opinion) based on past history rather than childish ranting (such as your opinion is based upon). But you keep running back to your "you must love Bush" as an argument or the other "There were no WMDs and we all knew it" bullshit.... even though your very own Dem leaders said the same damn thing as Bush with regards to the WMDs. (in fairness to you, I am sure it is rather difficult to hear what your Dem leaders are saying with your head crammed so far up their ass. Probably muffles it a bit for you)

Then of course we get your Cypress training "you think it was inevitable because Saddam thumbed his nose" line of crap. Seriously... if you have to steal from a moron like Cypress, you should realize then and there how weak your argument appears.

SKEWERED!

Well, given that I have explained to you that it was inevitable (in my opinion) based on past history rather than childish ranting (such as your opinion is based upon). But you keep running back to your "you must love Bush" as an argument or the other "There were no WMDs and we all knew it" bullshit.... even though your very own Dem leaders said the same damn thing as Bush with regards to the WMDs. (in fairness to you, I am sure it is rather difficult to hear what your Dem leaders are saying with your head crammed so far up their ass. Probably muffles it a bit for you)

Then of course we get your Cypress training "you think it was inevitable because Saddam thumbed his nose" line of crap. Seriously... if you have to steal from a moron like Cypress, you should realize then and there how weak your argument appears.

As of March, 2003, Hans Blix reported that UN inspectors had access to all suspected sites.

Guess what would have happened had they been allowed to continue? We would have found out what we now know, only without spending $1 trillion, losing 4,000 Americans, killing over 100,000 Iraqis, creating an enormous refugee problem and actually worsening the threat of terrorism. Oh, and afterwards, no war would have been "inevitable."

Stick that in your offical Texas Rangers pipe & smoke it, Bush lover...

As of March, 2003, Hans Blix reported that UN inspectors had access to all suspected sites.

Guess what would have happened had they been allowed to continue? We would have found out what we now know, only without spending $1 trillion, losing 4,000 Americans, killing over 100,000 Iraqis, creating an enormous refugee problem and actually worsening the threat of terrorism. Oh, and afterwards, no war would have been "inevitable."

Stick that in your offical Texas Rangers pipe & smoke it, Bush lover...

Dumbshit... how many times must it be explained to you?

The second Saddam thought we weren't serious about going in he would have continued the shell game. You completely ignore the fact that he played the UN for fools for 12 fucking years. Yet act as though THIS time it would have been different.

You also continue to ignore those Iraqis we were killing via the sanctions. But you really don't care about them do you baby killer? Who gives a fuck how many of them starve due to the sanctions? As long as you can sit back in the good ole USA and bitch about Bush.... fuck the kids.... let em starve.

But I know.... "it would have all worked out in the greatest of all miracles.... all sunshine and roses because Michael Moore told you how nice it was in Iraq prior to the evil Bush invading".

You have yet to actually DISCUSS this lorax... you simply continue with your Cypress trained one liners about nothing.

Blix and the UN failed. They had 12 years. For you to act as though they were suddenly going to be functional is pathetic at best. But again, with your head up the Dems ass, you are forced to eat the shit they produce for you.

Back