N.O.W. says Ted Kennedy guilty of "the ultimate betrayal"!!!

How does Hillary getting elected change one (other) woman's life? JFK's election didn't empower me as a Catholic - it just confirmed that anti-Catholicism had been in substantial decline throughout the preceeding decade. This is like all those people who claim that Reagan's "Good Morning in America" magically made everything all better because it was inspiring. It was his accomplishments that paid off. Inspiration is for athletes and their fans.

LOL

Dude, 40 or 50 years ago catholics were largely considered cultists, or worse.

Christians were considered cultists for many years after Jesus walked the earth.
The only difference between a cult and a religion is it's size and acceptance by society.

LOL

Dude, 40 or 50 years ago catholics were largely considered cultists, or worse.

Which in no way contridicts my statement about Catholicism having been on the rise in the 50's. Many Catholics rose to prominence, from Bob Hope and Bing Crosby in the entertainment field to Russell Kirk in political organization.

I suscribe to NOW and get their emails...I had to wait until I got home, which I just did. This is the only email from NOW on the subject that I have received:

NOW's Response to Sen. Kennedy's Endorsement

Statement of NOW President Kim Gandy

January 28, 2008

The National Organization for Women has enormous respect and admiration for Sen. Edward Kennedy (D- Mass.)......

A full day later, not a bit of denial from Ms. Marcia Pappas that she wrote and sent out that article. As I expected. Too many people know she did say exactly that, including people who have confirmed it with her directly.

It's not really a surprise. Extremist fanatics fill the Democrat party, from the DNC head on down. They vary only in the field they are extreme about, but not in the degree of their hysteria or the stunning nonsensical content of their rants. Democrats deserve each other. And if enough people vote for them, so will the rest of the country.

We should be careful what we wish for.

A full day later, not a bit of denial from Ms. Marcia Pappas that she wrote and sent out that article. As I expected. Too many people know she did say exactly that, including people who have confirmed it with her directly.

It's not really a surprise. Extremist fanatics fill the Democrat party, from the DNC head on down. They vary only in the field they are extreme about, but not in the degree of their hysteria or the stunning nonsensical content of their rants. Democrats deserve each other. And if enough people vote for them, so will the rest of the country.

We should be careful what we wish for.

Nobody has to “deny” anything to you. The NY Chapter of NOW, sent out no such letter, nor did the National office. I receive both of their emails and press releases, and you are full of it, everyone on this thread, and indeed on this board knows not to believe a word you say. You’re now a known liar. Congratulations, bitch.

I hate to be lazy, but I'm kind of busy at work again. Was little accorn ever able to produce a credible source that dictated that NOW officially put out the statement that posted?

Nobody has to “deny” anything to you. The NY Chapter of NOW, sent out no such letter, nor did the National office. I receive both of their emails and press releases, and you are full of it, everyone on this thread, and indeed on this board knows not to believe a word you say. You’re now a known liar. Congratulations, beyotch.

Oh, I guess not.

yawn.......on to owning the next con in line.

Which in no way contridicts my statement about Catholicism having been on the rise in the 50's. Many Catholics rose to prominence, from Bob Hope and Bing Crosby in the entertainment field to Russell Kirk in political organization.

and Catholics are currently on the decline in the world. esp among Hispanics.

owes little acorn a apology...won't happen because darla does not know the word!

I admitted I was clearly wrong, and I’m terribly disappointed that NY NOW published this, which I would never have believed, it doesn’t even read as if it were written by an adult.

However, no I do not apologize to right wing pieces of shit.

Let me know when one of you guys apologize for murdering babies overseas in one of your wars, and then I will rethink that. Until then, eat shit, or better yet, hold your breath waiting for your apology.

Let me know when one of you guys apologize for murdering babies overseas in one of your wars, and then I will rethink that. Until then, eat shit, or better yet, hold your breath waiting for your apology.

Man I didn't think it was possible for Acorn to school somebody. He really got to you.

Man I didn't think it was possible for Acorn to school somebody. He really got to you.

He doesn’t “get to me” anymore than any other right winger. You guys get that I really despise conservatives right? I mean, have I been in any way unclear, because I can spell it out further if you need me to?
I haven’t given anyone the idea that I’m on the unity bandwagon have I?

He doesn’t “get to me” anymore than any other right winger. You guys get that I really despise conservatives right? I mean, have I been in any way unclear, because I can spell it out further if you need me to?
I haven’t given anyone the idea that I’m on the unity bandwagon have I?

Ha, oh Darla I know you're a mindless robo-liberal. You have been perfectly clear about that.

But this is childish even for you.

It is in fact, Cypressesque.

Ha, oh Darla I know you're a mindless robo-liberal. You have been perfectly clear about that.

But this is childish even for you.

It is in fact, Cypressesque.

I seriously have no idea what you are talking about. Why don’t you go play with somebody else Warren? You’re boring me ok?

All soldiers apologize...........

I admitted I was clearly wrong, and I’m terribly disappointed that NY NOW published this, which I would never have believed, it doesn’t even read as if it were written by an adult.

and feel bad when collatteral damage occurs during a war...where you fall short darla is accusing soldiers of deliberately taking the life of innocents...this is a blatent lie on your part...your turn...Missy!

Back