NCAA BRACKETS

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
I'm off to a great start. I was 12-4 in my picks yesterday and all four of the teams I picked to win the first round that lost I had picked to lose in the second round. Not good enough to win the Yahoo Sports Bracket but if I do as well today I'll be in contention to win the company pool.

Not a single perfect bracket (that is being tracked) left....
(Unbelievable game...the ultimate thrill of victory... and the agony of defeat...)

Even with UV losing I did well. I’m 24 and 8 after the first round. 75% win rate in round 1. I was in second place in the company pool after day 1 and it pays four deep. I’m in the running. My final four picks are Kansas, Cincinnati, Wichita St nd UNC. Wichita losing was my biggest bracket buster. I have Kansas and Cincinnati in the finals with Kansas winning.

to me the Virginia loss is just more evidence that the ACC is overrated.......

Compared to which conference? The PAC-12 is still a joke, the SEC has two good teams, and the B1G is decent enough. The only conference I would put at the same level as the ACC is the Big-12.

But the Virginia and Miami losses were still pretty great.

Not so great on day 3. I was 4 and 4 and my Buckeyes lost. Though to be honest I didn’t expect them to make the tournament this year so I’m not to unhappy.

Not so great on day 3. I was 4 and 4 and my Buckeyes lost. Though to be honest I didn’t expect them to make the tournament this year so I’m not to unhappy.
They had an amazing year...so proud of my Buckeyes!
That being said....what the heck happened today?

They had an amazing year...so proud of my Buckeyes!
That being said....what the heck happened today?
We spotted Gonzaga a 15 point lead at the beginning of the game. I don’t care what team it is you do that and you’ll probably lose.

The Bucks are a really young team and loaded with talent. Watch out for them next year.

We spotted Gonzaga a 15 point lead at the beginning of the game. I don’t care what team it is you do that and you’ll probably lose.

The Bucks are a really young team and loaded with talent. Watch out for them next year.
I look forward to it! As I said, very proud of their season! Always proud of the Buckeyes...an amazing year for their athletic programs in general...Great job ALL!

I am really enjoying this Loyola run. Meanwhile, Gonzaga forgot how to pass, rebound, shoot penalties, and shoot 3 pointers, which was disappointing. At least K-State defeated Kentucky.

Back