NCAA BRACKETS

I'd be happy to see Syracuse beat Duke. Since Duke is ACC, rather than SEC, it's not anywhere close to my most hated team. In fact, I hate Clemson, FSU, Miami, and UNC more.

I could not stand Laettner...then he gave that Kentucky guy a chest compression and I couldn’t stand him even more.

My wife is from Kentucky so it was a house divided during that game. She got the better of me when WKU beat OSU in the NIT though.

I am going to love a Final Four that doesn't have a single southern "school" in it. Lawrence, Chicago, Philly, and Ann Arbor.

That's OK. Look at the history of the Final Four and see just how many have not only been in it but won it.

It's about time non-Southern schools stepped up and started competing for a change.

That's OK. Look at the history of the Final Four and see just how many have not only been in it but won it.

It's about time non-Southern schools stepped up and started competing for a change.

Kentucky may be SEC, but, I don't really consider it a southern state, since it never seceded.

lol. If you have ever spent any time there you'd consider it southern.

Yet it has always been an American state, with no foreign affiliations. The same goes for the often maligned state of Indiana. I think patriotism is the easiest way to distinguish between northern and southern states.

Yet it has always been an American state, with no foreign affiliations. The same goes for the often maligned state of Indiana. I think patriotism is the easiest way to distinguish between northern and southern states.

As I've told you before, what you think does not matter.

Back