NCAA BRACKETS

Here's to Loyola! I don't think Xichigan can wear this group down... After all they have to beat one of God's most dedicated fans and her team;)
Fear for your souls and the final tally on that scoreboard, RKU...

Here's to Loyola! I don't think Xichigan can wear this group down... After all they have to beat one of God's most dedicated fans and her team;)

Yeah, they are the most interesting team left.

you realize we cannot have a Villanova - Loyola matchup, right?....you cannot ask God to choose between two Catholic schools.......

besides Villanova has no Sister Jean......it would be an unfair advantage to Loyola......

Loyola Illinois? Are you kidding me? I've not been paying much atn cuz my work didn't allow travel to a regional
but, I just peeked. WTF? And where is UVA?

Looks like you're full of shit

Notre Dame just took the women's tournament over Mississhitty State. If Nova can take the men's tournament, it will be an all Catholic affair over this Easter weekend.

Notre Dame just took the women's tournament over Mississhitty State. If Nova can take the men's tournament, it will be an all Catholic affair over this Easter weekend.
That was an amazing game... And it was really nice to have the tournament in town!
Nova for the National!

Prompting Little Caesar to give away free lunches today due to the most unfortunate tweet ever LOL
I am sure that many will take advantage of that offer...but..yuck...horrible pizza...
It's spring break here, though...the lines will be miles long..lol

Back