Neighbors Rally Around a Cop Killer

It's ultra-common for robbers who prey on dealers to enter a house they intend to rob in a manner similar to police.

Dealers are understandably jittery, and it sucks that this cop got killed but the rules have to be changed to accept that people defend their homes with lethal force.

This is what happens when the us govt declares war on it's own citizens and take on Gestapo like tactics.

No knock warrants should only be in extreme cases where it is certain that innocent lives are at risk. Ie hostage situations.

This is what happens when the us govt declares war on it's own citizens and take on Gestapo like tactics.

No knock warrants should only be in extreme cases where it is certain that innocent lives are at risk. Ie hostage situations.
No warrant is necessary if you are certain there are hostages.

It's ultra-common for robbers who prey on dealers to enter a house they intend to rob in a manner similar to police.

Dealers are understandably jittery, and it sucks that this cop got killed but the rules have to be changed to accept that people defend their homes with lethal force.

And it didn't?

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that that wasn't already the law. In fact, some states even allow you to shoot people whenever it's not in self defense. American law has a great love of shooting people, and almost any shooting against blacks is considered justifiable, at least in my state.

That's not the problem, it's just that the law is twisted whenever law enforcement is involved. Lawmakers don't make the law, law enforcers do.

Last edited:
I'm going from the article posted, quoting here

'Ryan Frederick, fired that gun as police officers were trying to come through his front door to serve a drug search warrant.'

And if it was a no knock warrant, then he's screwed. You can debate the moral value of the procedures, and in some instances you're correct, but in most, especially in drug cases, a knock on the door, only serves to have the suspect try and destroy the evidence. Raiding a crack house with a knock is a joke and ineffective, and such why we have these kind of warrants.

So you are in favor of killing cops? You should be put in jail.

RS:
157175674l7qdtd2.gif

Cops kill innocent people all the time.

I have no more remorse for this dead cop than I do for the innocent people killed by cops .. in fact, I have less.

... make that FAR less.

You know, this is one of those struck-by-lightning clauses in law, like intent transfer and the provocative act doctirine, where people get sent away for life or executed under ridiculous circumstances.

Back