Nelson Mandela

This message is hidden because Immanuel is on your ignore list.

Yep, much better. ;)

When you're ready to patch things up, Immanuel, you know my e-mail address.

Brent said:
Wow. Big improvement. :)

This is what happens when people trash-talk, lie, and hate-smear, with no effort whatsoever to discuss and respect differences.

Look who's talking.

Beefy said:
Look who's talking.

I am not the one claiming other Christians are tools of Satan.

Furthermore, when I make invalid statements, I apologize. Heck, I even apologized in this thread.

brent is on record as being a racist....

Nelson Mandela fighting against the terrible oppression of apartheid is hardly a crime.

Brent is no more a Christian than Madelyn Murray

I'm waiting for him to back up his trash about Mandela. Probably be waiting throughout the life of this board, but oh well. {shrug}

Too bad, I really would have liked to have seen it.

Immie

Last edited:
maineman said:
brent is on record as being a racist...

I've had my share of bigotries. Hasn't everyone?

By the Grace of God, I've mostly worked through those bigotries. I no longer am bigotted towards Asians at all. (That was my particular area of bigotry). See, I recognize bigotry is a sin, and I'm working past it. Fair enough? :)

Nelson Mandela fighting against the terrible oppression of apartheid is hardly a crime.

He released 9,000 terroists from prison who immediately killed White farmers and took their hand. Mandela supported these and other acts of brutality. He is a racist, marxist swine.

Brent is no more a Christian than Madelyn Murray

Well, unlike you and Immanuel, I don't claim to be the perfect Christian.

I'm a sinner saved by Grace.

Beefy said:
Sorry to face you like this, but you asked for it:

t has now been a couple of weeks since I announced that I had lost my mind. Yes, I went completely over the deep end. The good news is, I am recovering quickly, and as part of that recovery, I am now willing to admit a few things about myself:

I am a complete liar -- lying is easier for me than telling the truth.
I am a racist (I am bigotted towards Asians and Hispanics).
I hate feminists so much I want to see them die.
I am a heartless bastard who thinks "every man for himself."
I am filled with uncontrollable anger at the world.
I categorize entire groups of people as scum.

There are other faults of mine, but to summarize, I am a hypocrite of a Christian. Now I am willing to admit that. However, I also deeply want a change of heart. I want to let go of the hate and embrace the love of Christ for all mankind.

Perhaps some of you might be interested in helping, and in the process, maybe we can help each other.

Regards,
Brent

http://www.fullpolitics.com/viewthread.php?tid=17818

Posted on 5-15-06

2 months bdw. This is why you're having credibility problems here.

Just want to make sure everyone saw this. I like Brent, I think he is a good fellah, but I have to call him out when I see him pulling shenanigans.

I am waiting for him to explain how oppressed blakcs in south africa fighting apartheid were committing heinous crimes? Apartheid was the heinous crime!

maineman said:
I am waiting for him to explain how oppressed blakcs in south africa fighting apartheid were committing heinous crimes? Apartheid was the heinous crime!

Killing innocent farmers and raping women and children are the heinous crimes.

Beefy said:
Just want to make sure everyone saw this. I like Brent, I think he is a good fellah, but I have to call him out when I see him pulling shenanigans.

Like I said:

"By the Grace of God, I've mostly worked through those bigotries. I no longer am bigotted towards Asians at all. (That was my particular area of bigotry). See, I recognize bigotry is a sin, and I'm working past it. Fair enough?"

Brent said:
Well, unlike you and Immanuel, I don't claim to be the perfect Christian.

I'm a sinner saved by Grace.

Would someone please point out to me where I have ever claimed to be a perfect Christian?

Immie

Brent said:
Killing innocent farmers and raping women and children are the heinous crimes.

link?

and how do farmers who participate in and perpetuate a government that creates apartheid get off as being "innocent"?

Brent said:
Like I said:

"By the Grace of God, I've mostly worked through those bigotries. I no longer am bigotted towards Asians at all. (That was my particular area of bigotry). See, I recognize bigotry is a sin, and I'm working past it. Fair enough?"

What about Hispanics? Why do you feel compelled to ignore Immie anyway? You're shortchanging yourself. If you're ignoring him, you are merely cementing your reputation of one who cannot tolerate argument, dissent or tolerance itself. It makes me think twice about your ability to overcome your prejudices so quickly.

You must realize that you give more information by your actions than by your proclamations. Just a tip for you buddy.

maineman said:
link?

and how do farmers who participate in and perpetuate a government that creates apartheid get off as being "innocent"?

their ancestors conquer the land, subjegate the people and set up a government where the white minority rules over the black majority and keeps them downtrodden and without equal rights and they are INNOCENT? bullshit.

Beefy said:
What about Hispanics?

My only area of bigotry towards Hispanics was those who come here and don't know English. I came to realize there are many reasons why that could be, and therefore I should not judge. Not necessarily because they don't want to learn English.

It just annoyed the hell out of me, that's all.

Why do you feel compelled to ignore Immie anyway? You're shortchanging yourself. If you're ignoring him, you are merely cementing your reputation of one who cannot tolerate argument, dissent or tolerance itself. It makes me think twice about your ability to overcome your prejudices so quickly.

You must realize that you give more information by your actions than by your proclamations. Just a tip for you buddy.

You are not on my ignore list because you offer constructive criticism, and I can see some of it is valid. Immie is on my list because he does not wish to discuss anything. He is militant, arrogant, and holds me to standards which, until recently, he did not meet up to himself.

Beefy said:
What about Hispanics? Why do you feel compelled to ignore Immie anyway? You're shortchanging yourself. If you're ignoring him, you are merely cementing your reputation of one who cannot tolerate argument, dissent or tolerance itself. It makes me think twice about your ability to overcome your prejudices so quickly.

Stop it please. I rather like being on his ignore list. I can say all kinds of nasty things about him and not worry about any reprisals. ;)

Immie

maineman said:
their ancestors conquer the land, subjegate the people and set up a government where the white minority rules over the black majority and keeps them downtrodden and without equal rights and they are INNOCENT? bullshit.

So, what you're saying is, EVERYONE WHITE in South Africa is a racist?
INNOCENT PEOPLE were killed at the hands of this butcherer Mandela.

WHO IS THE RACIST NOW?

Immanuel said:
Stop it please. I rather like being on his ignore list. I can say all kinds of nasty things about him and not worry about any reprisals. ;)

Immie

Okay, but I know you don't say nasty things. I just think its an ego thing for him.

you have yet to show us any evidence that Nelson Mandela butchered anyone...

and I am saying that whites in south africa that did not rise up against Apartheid were complicit... and therefore not innocent. I doubt highly that any whites who died in the struggle to end apartheid were "butchered" and if they were killed, I doubt highly that they had previously opposed Apartheid

Back