New Addition to the Moderation Team...

Well, they just stopped. So. I let them have some time, but eventually I need some folks to help. LOL. I think we'll likely add at least one more, if not two. If we can find folks we like and agree on.

I nominate Legion......he reads every post, never breaks the rules........and he is both a conservative and a lib'rul, depending on his menstruation cycle.....

Wow! LR is straight up good people. No idea why he would want to do this but good for the board.

Actually he isn't that bad. He's a reasonable person and easy to discuss with.

Exactly! He's not all invested in one side or the other. Plus he is an actual educator who, although he lives in a pretty Red region, values knowledge and can see how both sides bring things to the table. I like that he is a fair and good person.

Welcome, Leaningright!

Exactly! He's not all invested in one side or the other. Plus he is an actual educator who, although he lives in a pretty Red region, values knowledge and can see how both sides bring things to the table. I like that he is a fair and good person.

Welcome, Leaningright!

Exactly. I've discussed with some conservative and Republican posters on Fox News' comment sections. They are pretty rational and they even got me to see their point of views. The sad thing? It's a rarity.

Sure is. Damo chose wisely.

G95UCdi.gif

Welcome, Leaningright!

Hey uh..wipe that spot of poo off your nose, k?

Back